Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh, Hai!

So.. I've been roleplaying for ten or so years now. I roleplayed on some random sites for a while, but mostly I've roleplay on Furcadia. I did the anthro thing for years, but for the past year or so I've started roleplaying original races and what not. My two current characters (Oshya, Eroh) are Therian, a humanoid race that bonds with animals. There is more information on their sites. :)

Anywho, I am open to roleplaying them on different sites/games if possible so if you know of any they might fit into, just drop me a note!

~ Thanks and nice to meet everyone!
I am too tired to write up a long-winded greeting, so you'll get the ol' simple one:

Welcome to the RPR, dreamscape! We hope you enjoy your stay here with us fellow rpers~.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll sift through your character pages like the curious critter I am. :3
Dreamscape Topic Starter

Sift away. :3
Sounds like a couple of interesting characters. I use a race I made myself as well called kages. Short and sweet their like humans with elemental affinities. Of course there's more to em than that but thats just the basic idea of them.
Dreamscape Topic Starter

^-^ Thank you.

And Kages sound interesting too.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to the Repository! :)
Dreamscape Topic Starter

Thankies!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh, Hai!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus