Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Wind is my friend.

Howdy everyone. Short and sweet my names Dustin.I rp on furcadia with my main rp character named Kyle Lockhart. I've been on the furc scene off and on for near around 10 years with various characters but Kyle is the one whose perservered the most. I've had him for about 6 years or so now. He is the owner of my dream called tatz n ThingZ and me and a friend of mine have recently gotten together and formed a continuity that consists of our 2 dreams called the nightwind continuity. It's got a lot of work to do though as me and here are making banners for it and all that good stuff and I'm gonna be revamping my dream as well. If anyone is interested in checking them out hit
me up.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR (:
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome! :)
I don't think I've seen you around furc yet, but regardless, welcome to RPR. Hope you like it here! It's a really friendly place.
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Only if you mostly go to imaginarium That's where I usually am. And thanks for all the welcomes.
I'm the friend he spoke of! My names Niki, I role play on furcadia as well, I too have been an on an off player for about 10 years, but my most enduring character is Bliss Joy. With Bliss I run a dream called "The Elysium Club" which is usually located in the Imaginarium, but alas my laptop is on the fritz so I'm impatiently waiting it's return. If you want any info lemme know :D
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Introduce yourself on your own intro thread before I pelt you with spice drops you intro thread their! Heh.
haha funny I already did that :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Wind is my friend.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus