Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallo from Quebec!

Hello there~ As you can suppose I'm new here! I role play for about 9 years now, I've started to RP at dungeon & dragon and then I move to online roleplay. And I'm here now~ I'm an illustrator and graphic designer. I'm an aaaaartist. lol

I only have one character up at the moment because I need to translate my others. Oh. My mother tongue is french and I don't really trust my english skills. Be patient? Sorry if my english is not perfect. XDD

So. Yeah! Hello!
Hello, look forward to continuing our RP!
Hello, welcome to RPR. Everyone here is very kind and always up for an RP. You don't need to worry about your english speaking skills being rough as long as you try that is all that matters. :) If you ever want to RP with me then just PM me and tell me which of my characters you like. :D
Oragie Topic Starter

berserker544 -> Oh yes! =D

KuroSakuranbo14 -> Thank you! I'll do my best! Haha. X3
Hey there. I guess you can call me your neighbour, I'm from Ontario. Welcome to rpr, this place is awesome, never have I met a group of friendler people. Everyone around here is avid abput roleplaying. I'm sure you're gonna fit right in.

What kind of rp do you enjoy?
Oragie Topic Starter

Thank you Nikina~ *wave hand* Every one that I've met is indeed very friendly! I have no regrets to be here, I even wonder why I haven't come earlier. lol

I enjoy almost any kind of rp. At the moment I'm less tempted to do some drama stuff, I have enough in my life so I try to avoid them in rp if possible. >> I don't mind doing long or short post, I usualy try to match my partner style if I can. It's a little challenge for me sometime but fun take up the challenge. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallo from Quebec!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus