Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Void Hunters (Closed)

Rhino Prime (played by The_Guardian49)

"We have another comer do we?" Rhino hopped out of the Scimitar. "Looks like we will have to handle them head on. Unless you two have any other ideas."
Frost Prime (played by HighJoseph2) Topic Starter

"Aye." Frost said to rhino. "I've got a plan. I can use my snow globe to slow them down to make them easier to hit. Then Rhino can pound them with his soma and stomp. Nekros, you have to get the finishing kill, so you can resurrect one to kill the others. Sound like a plan?" Frost finished and he put back his Latron holding his Ether reaper back handed.

"Sounds good to me. And after all of this we can split that bounty."
Nekros Prime (played by ChoujuX)

"Nice plan. Let's rock 'n roll!" Nekros replied. Jessephalon started singing over his neuroptics.

"Alright" Frost said as he bullet jumped down admisdt the sentients. They all simultaneously turned to face him and they charged their cannons. Frost quickly put up a snow globe to block their first volley, which instantly destroyed his globe. Putting another up, he trapped the sentients and called out to rhino, "Your turn!"

Flipping into the snow globe laid down by the Frost, Rhino immediately used his roar to boost the effectiveness of his stomp. As the second volley of fire slammed in to the globe, Rhino used his signature stomp, sending bits of ground flying into the air and freezing the sentients mid attack. Then he laid into them with his soma, the bullets ripping through the air and slamming into the sentients one by one. after firing for a few moments Rhino realized that the sentients were no longer taking any damage. "They have adapted to my damage!" turning to the Nekros "If you are going to do something you had better do it now. My stomp wont hold them for much longer."

"My pleasure," Nekros said. He leapt into the air, and drew a pair of Wraith Vipers. The warframe spewed their ammunition into the stunned and damaged Sentient, before slamming into the ground and rolling. He came up with a Prisma Gorgon, and blazed through the robots. Limbs and mechanical pieces flew.

"Ready for Shadows?" he asked.

Frost dodged the sentient parts as they flew in all directions. "You do that!" Frost shouted to Nekros. He put up another globe to strengthen his current one.

"Ready!" Rhino used another stomp and drew his Akbronco Prime.

Nekros Prime laughed.

"RAISE THE DEAD! RIDE BESIDE OF ME!" he shouted, throwing his hand into the air. A blast of energy surrounded the Warframes, and several dead Sentients reconnected and levitated into the air. He motioned towards the remaining Sentient.

"Raze them."

Frost stood there in awe as the Nekros' shadow sentients destroyed the remaining sentients. Having to dodge around a bit, Frost was ready for the next thing. "Jordas can you pick me up?" He called into the sky. "Thanks friends for stopping them." Jordas flew down his Mantis and readied it for Frost to embark back to the relay. Frost held out his hand for the other two to shake.

"Sure thing. Its what I do." Rhino said shaking Frost's hand. "Im headed to the relay too. Gonna see if I can't swindle darvo out of that bounty. Either of you two want to come?"

Nekros shook Frost's hand, then turned to Rhino.

"Sure. I have to trade in some insignias, so why not?" He said.

Frost shook the Rhino's hand and said " I'll swindle some money, and I've got to give Baro these Lunar Pitchers. Frost then walked to his Mantis and clicked himself into place. The ships entry spun around and the Mantis flew up. "Jordas head back over to Baro at the relay." Frost said as he walked over to his foundry and pondered over his blueprints. Seeing a blueprint for the Kulstar, he then told Jordas to make one.

Rhino jumped into his scimitar and rocketed off to the relay. Arriving at the relay, he saw the frosts ship already there. Hopping out of his scimitar he ran over to darvos place. Walking in he shouted "Darvo. I brought the frost to the relay. Im not taking him out until you give me the money though."

Nekros Prime followed Rhino Prime into the shop, his arms crossed over his chest. He watched the exchange between Darvo and his fellow Warframe with amusement.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Void Hunters (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus