Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New Storm City - Modern/Steampunk/Fantasy

Hey RPR’ers,

Get ready for some heavy self promotion! I have a new/ish group I’m hoping to get up and running, I had some very early on interest, but once the group was up and in technicolour, a bit of the interest fizzled out.

It’s called New Storm City which is the capital city of my version of Hollow Earth (a secret metropolis/society somewhere near the core of the earth). I’m calling it a modernesque Fantasy, but rather than modern day technology it probably closer resembles steampunk, at least in Hollow Earth. Your characters from above will be used to modern day technology.

So I’m hoping to get some more people on board. So I can actually get the story up and running.

I’d like to know what I’m dealing with in the character aspect before I proceed. Originally the format was going to be a group of adventurers finding their way to Hollow Earth and the adventure going from there. Depending who you wanted to play. The adventurers from the ‘real world’ or an NSC resident.

Let me know what you think, I’d love some feedback!

Check out the group and have a wee read, it’s not 100% complete just yet, but it’s close.

http://www.rprepository.com/g/newstormcity

Thanks for the time!

- RK";
*Jumps up and down, hand extended in the air as high as it can go* I'm, *jump* still, *jump*, here! *Fall*

Mary-sue and I are very much still interested in this group! I was actually scouting it out again just the other day.
RedKnight Topic Starter

Wicked!

i'll have something up shortly! :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New Storm City - Modern/Steampunk/Fantasy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus