Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Trent

Trent Freese (played by DetectiveZack) Topic Starter

He sees Lily in the distance. "So do you live in this neighborhood or did you commute?" He asks Jupiter
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"I live a couple houses down" she says and smiles again.
mizu (played by YandereAnimeGirl)

walks down the street brushing her hair back to tie into her twin pigtails. " ah i love halloween, i can scare children for no reason and steal their candy for yukki~" she said to herself after finishing with her hair.

she skips past a group and drops a fake hand on the floor making the children run into a nearby park. " hahahaha" she then skips past two people, a male and a female, talking and drops a fake head. " la... la la" she sings as she goes and hides behind a girl fixing her hair on a park bench.
Lilly (played by Buggie)

Sees Jupiter and gets up yells "JUPITAR! i didnt know u were around here!

she quietly places fake blood all over the bench where the girl was sat and hides in a bush to watch the fun.

"hey sis" she says seeing the fake head and blood and smiles. then she goes to fake head and picks it up and brings it to Trent. ''here want a head for next yeat" she said and giggled.

she screams a few curse words because no one got scared. "WHY YOU NO GET SCARED?!" she screams sadly, then sits on the middle of the road having a temper tantrum

"sorry" she said "i never really got scared after me parents left she went to where the girl sat and wanted to hug her but didnt know what to do ''im really really sorry i didnt mean to get you upset"

Trent looks at the head "Actually I could probably add some circuits in it" he chuckled. He looks at Mizu. "You can volunteer to scare people next year if you like"

"would you like to do Halloween with us next year?" she said smiling looking back at Trent then the girl.

"If it means setting up a haunted house or trail than yeah." He smiled

"ooh i like the haunted house idea" she said eyes glimmering in moonlight. its true she really did she was in love with Halloween but she loved Haunted houses a lot.

she gets up and smiles. " do you really think i could scare people?" she walks over to jupiter her face dropping a little " and im sorry to hear about your parents"

"its alright once that happened i started to treat my friends like they were family and i was wondering if you wanted to be friend by the way im Jupiter" she said smiling warmly to the girl.
Lilly (played by Buggie)

Jup! can we go play FNAFs? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

why Lil? she asked face looking confused.
fem masky (played by dilution)

sees long blue hair and yells "LILLY IT IS MEEEEEEEEEE MASSSSSSKKKKYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lilly (played by Buggie)

Turns around and sees masky "MASKY!!!!!!!!!!!"
fem masky (played by dilution)

"hi how are you" drops bag while waving

"sis whos that" she says turning around to trent "looks like your gonna be busy" she says to trent.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Trent

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus