Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Serious, Deep RP

TheLily

So, on a whim I really want to play a character who gets together with a partner who is immortal, while she is mortal. I want to get a chance to play out her aging, both slipping away physically and mentally. Going from the happy, carefree young woman she was when they met, to only an empty husk of a person who only remembers fractures of her life on a good day. I want to eventually have her die, weather in the arms of her loved one or away from him/her because they can't stand to be around her anymore.

The RP doesn't have to be very long, infact, it can be short, but I need something that will touch me deeply, make me love the characters and feel his/her pain as they slowly lose their loved one.

Anyone game?
I could be. I love deep and emotional roleplays, and I have a character, Yami, who is a God, who could be perfect for the part.
Poor Yami! Ami you are so mean to him XD Are ya'll gonna do this on a public forum? Seems like it'd be something interesting to read :)
TheLily Topic Starter

Oooh, that looks perfect. Do you want to pair them up over forum so Loki can be a creeper and watch?
Yay! I'm a creeper! ...wait >_>
TheLily wrote:
Oooh, that looks perfect. Do you want to pair them up over forum so Loki can be a creeper and watch?

Ha ha, sure! Start it up and link me?
Is it still open? I got an angel, Luna, that can die but there only two ways and they are hard to do. She's been around since 1594, so she's old. XD She can be very protective and motherly to those she cares about but she's got a short temper.
TheLily Topic Starter

I will do both for y'all. I'll link you each to your posts once I've made the character. :)
Awesome! :) Thank you for letting me come in.
TheLily Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3177 This one if for Luna

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3178 And this is for Yami

I used the same opening post, and then we can go from there. I intend to use this character for this kind of RP in the future. Hope you don't mind that I only made one for the both of you.
That's fine with me! I posted. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Serious, Deep RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus