Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tokyo Ghoul RP

Sasori fell and hit his head off the floor, the whip wrapping around his legs tripping him over. "Damn it!" He struggled to get up, desperate to escape.
Akira Hibiki (played anonymously)

"Forget it ghoul!" She'd walk up to Sasori and step on his back. She'd slash his back with her whip.
Kore (played by Sir-Realism)

Kore is close now, he can see smoke and whatnot in the distance.
"I'm going to be shutting the two of you out for a moment, I'll talk later."
Kore mutes Yamumiro and the other voice and proceeds driving.
"Ahhhh." He cried, his tail coming out from his tail bone. It wenstraight between her legs and stabbed her in the waist, lifting her off him and pounding her against the buildings.
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

A revolver shot came from somewhere and hit Sasori on the side, disabling his kagune.
Sasori gave a scream. Sasori quickly got up and grabbed Akira by the throat and threw her as far as he could, then ran as fast as he could.

Akira gasped and cringed, "KILL HIM."

Kore drove his motorbike in between them and the Ghoul, he came to a screeching stop and looked at the people around him.
Izumi Yakago (played by ILoveCookies)

Izumi walked into a block of flats and her mask retracted back into her face. She'd get in the lift and wait for Kohta.
Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

(HELLO MOTHER****ER)

(Yes?)
Davis, with still the uniform and helmet on, appeared from the alley, pointing both of his pistols at the biker.

Meanwhile...the sniper squads were in position to prepare to fire at the fleeing ghoul.

(I was just talking to Ilovecookies) hanzo appears and points his blade at you"Don't move ghoul scum"(never seen Tokyo ghoul anime)

(You kinda need to know Tokyo ghoul anime to know this is a realistic rp....somewhat. No magic, no suddenly falling into the pit of hell. No.)

(No I just come up from behind, I was already in the ally, since I can't be my oni is it cool if I can be a ghoul too)

(Or is that a no go, also bear with me I'm half drunk)
Kohta (played by UltimateMawile)

He caught up to Izumi. "So why are you helping me?"
Sasori was bolting has fast as he could, knowing once he got away they'd not be able to track him down. He just had to get away, one more push and he'd get away.
Izumi Yakago (played by ILoveCookies)

"Ghouls stick together."

Kore gets an understanding of his surroundings, he gets off his motorbike and walks towards Akira.

Akira stood, "Get out of here pedestrian."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tokyo Ghoul RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus