Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tokyo Ghoul RP

Izumi Yakago wrote:
"Ghouls stick together."

(What about me, I kinda got abandoned)

Sasori used his last remaining strength to push himself up a building, then running along the rooftops.
Izumi Yakago (played by ILoveCookies)

(CANT SAVE EVERYONE)
Kore (played by Sir-Realism)

Kore keeps walking.
"sorry to interrupt you in the middle of a pursuit but you wouldn't happen to be Akira Hibiki of the CCG or the CGC? I forget what you call yourselves..."
Akira Hibiki (played anonymously)

"What is it to you? And your name is?"
Kohta (played by UltimateMawile)

He sighed, "You say that like you didn't try to eat me." He got on the lift.
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

He radioed the Raven commandos through his helmet. From other people's perspective, he's just pressing a button on his helmet, no words came out. The sniper squads on the rooftops fired onto Sasori.

"My name is Kore and I would like to join your group, I want to join because I have heard you have a full understanding of what a ghoul is and what they do. If necessary I will find a way to prove myself. Sorry if my timing is off..."

"For starters, Don't talk to me about that when I'm engaging a ghoul. Go to CCG HQ and ask them about joining with the CCG, I cant just give you a job at the CCG."
Sasori got hit in the leg and went down, he hit the ground hard. He tried to slowly rise, but still wasn't completely crippled.

Kore continues to block the path. "I'm sorry but I don't know where that is, hence why I'm here..."

The Raven commando with his/her squad arrived to Sasori's position. Two quickly went to arrest him.
By the time they arrived Sasori had managed to get to his feet, he fired his kagune into one of them and jabbed at the other.

Akira stood and pushed past Kore, "Look online, I have stuff to do!" She'd begin to run as her wound healed. She'd radio some other doves in the area to assist in capturing Sasori.

"Shhhh." She'd push a button to the seventh floor.

Kore back stepped a little to get out of her way... "Okay, Wait uh... where can I find a comp- Hey wait!" Kore runs behind her to the next destination.

Davis took another way around to the destination. The Raven commando at the location raised his rifle and fired at Sasori. The rest followed.
Sasori didn't have the strength left to dodge, it fired through him and he collapsed. Unable to get up simply lay there, trying to heal as much as he could.
Kohta (played by UltimateMawile)

*Now where are we going?" He started bouncing impatiently.
Kokoro Hibiki (played anonymously)

Kokoro saw all the commotion and ran to Sasori, Her Kagune hands sprouted out and grabbed Sasori, she still had no mask. Her other free hands pushed through CCG soldiers blocking their way. She'd run into another alley and drop Sasori into a bin, "Heal!" She'd close the bin and distract the CCG.

"To my apartment." She'd get out of the lift and walk down the hallway. She'd open her door with her key and let Kohta in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tokyo Ghoul RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus