Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Frankie

Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

"Alright I will see you around, again sorry" the little kid comes along but waves a sad goodbye
Frankie (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She waved at them warmly, "See ya later. Be careful out there." She waved at the little fella.
Cavalia (played by Kim)

The other houses were on the spooky side, with zombie hands stuck in the dirt to make it look like they were clawing their way out of the ground, and fake cobwebbing, maybe even a "giant spider" made out of trash bags. And that was okay; Cavalia had battled worse on her quest for glory and loot. But Frankie's house was just SO much more inviting, and if there was one thing that Cavalia liked, it was an enthusiastic invitation and a warm welcome.

Hooves clattering on the pavement, Cavalia trotted up to Frankie, grinning. "Hey there! Fantastic decorations, beautiful costume, wonderful job all around."

She noticed she had another guest and grinned happily at the compliment when approached. "Heya!" she smiled happily, "Thank you very much!" She couldn't tell if she had a costume or if she was really half pony so she didn't comment. It was the bomb if it was a costume because it looked so real! "Would you like a bunny?" she asked, wiggling it at her with a goofy smile, "He needs a forever home."
Cavalia (played by Kim)

Cavalia hesitated, squinting at the bunny. "Well... I'm usually more of a hooved animal kind of person, but... Is it a magic bunny in any way?"

"He has the ability to offer soft cuddles!" she laughed playfully, "He's not a real bunny, so you don't even have to feed him."
Cavalia (played by Kim)

"Well then!" Cavalia let out a laugh. "I accept him with gratitude. Does he have a name, or is that my responsibility as his new owner?"

"You get to pick it," she smiled, "Name him whatever you please. It always makes something mean more to me if I nickname it myself." She held up one she was keeping, "This one is Jasper!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Frankie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus