Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » It's a Demon eat Dog world

Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

″okay .... do you have any questions youd like to ask me. i would guess you do. ask away″
Amora (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

She put away her food and looked at her. "Several actually. First question that comes to mind is how are you able to know what I am thinking? And if so, I would ask that you don't. For your protection and mine." If this girl wasn't careful, she would reveal Amora's location without knowing it. "Second, how is that the shadow's killed your family? They were sent to take me. Dead or alive." If the shadows were starting to attack others instead of her...it could be a real good thing or a real bad thing for her.

" to answer your first question ... i dont read your mind if thats what you think ... but i just pay close attention to everything around me ... plus i knew you were a heck hound beacause of the way you smell. and as for your second question shadows are ruthless they kill anything that happens to be in their way my family happened to be ... me and my no good twin brother are the only ones of my family that are still alive.

(I was wondering why you keep calling her a heck hound, but I figured it out lol XD )

"I am sorry to here that, and I apologize cause I believe part of that is my fault. If I wasn't here..." they wouldn't be either...she finished in her head as she looked down at the empty plates. "I thank you greatly for the food that you provided." Slowly she stood groaning as she held her sides. Though she healed quickly, the bruises didn't. "If maybe... you would like to accompany me?"

" yes very much so" if they follow her this would be the perfect oppurtunity to kill them the girl thought " by the way my name is willow , Willow Nightshade" the girl stood up garbed her cloak put it on and her weasel jumped in the hood

"Amora. I have no last name...slaves didn't have one." she looked away from her. "But I am glad to have some company, being alone can be very depressing." And she could help her fight so she won't run herself to her grave.

"thats very sad... may i ask do you have any plan or do you just travel fighting any shodow that comes along" Willow grabbed a bag and began to put some food in it

"My plan? My plan...would be to be rid of them, to be forgotten and left alone. Just to be able to enjoy a life I never got to know or experience." She turned her eyes toward Willow then smiled slowly. "And now, to cause pain to the one who held me captive and to those who took your family." This time she held out her hand as Willow had before. Since she hadn't returned the gesture when she gave it, she wanted to make up for it now.

Willow took her hand and shook it " okay ... were do you plan to go now" willow removed her hood revealing her weasel that had been laying around her neck

"I am searching for this." She took out a photo and handed it to her. On it was a knife with a hilt that had red, black, and gold coloring chasing each other around it. "If I can, then I can free myself from the hold that he has me in. Therefore ceasing all the shadows, ghost men, and creepers that have been rampaging through everything."

Willow looked at the picture and studied it closely " alright i have a pretty good i dea of a placce to start ... the village of the 3 suns ... they have a temple there were its said they have an amazing unique artifact.

"Then we shall leave in the morn. I am very exhausted." Running for a long time will do that to you. "Thank you for your help Willow, I appreciated it." She smiled and left the room. Amora would see if the inn would let her stay after what she had done to the town. Giving him a rather large sum of the money, he readily agreed to let her stay.

Willow ounce again removed her cloak ,hung it by the door and returned to the Bedroom she took a quick shower changed into some comfortable pajamas and went to sleep.

In her own room she sat on the bed late into the night. Her thoughts refused to let her sleep. What happens if she gets caught before she is able to retrieve what she seeks? Sighing, she fell asleep followed by nightmares of the torture she would receive if she was caught. Tears fell from her eyes as she rolled over. It had been along time since she cried, she did not want it to happen again.

*the next day* Willow has gotten up has eaten break fast and was waiting outside the inn with her cloak on her weasel Liz was Laying on her shoulders as she stared at the sky trying to remember which way was north

"I would of figured you would sleep later. It seems most humans do anyhow." Amora's voice sounded behind Willow. "Have you figured out which way we will be going?" She stood beside the girl. Soon another voice cut into her conversation.

"Excuse me, I heard you guys last night. I was next door and couldn't help but hear about an artifact?" Char stepped forward. His eyes were two colors. One being red and another blue. His ears stuck from his head and fangs touched his bottom lip. "If I may consider joining you two ladies, I would love to help."

(If you want, Char is also another of my Characters, you can look at his profile.)

Willow looked at Amora who had appeared behind her and was now next to her "i do not like to sleep that much" Willow looked back up at the sky "im trying to figure out which way is north, from there i can tell were the village is" willow looked at Amora then she looked at the young man who had seemed to just appear out of no where " i do not mine if you do not Amora"

She took in the man's stature. "Safety in numbers I suppose..." Char grinned and bowed. "Thank you so much, I will make sure that both of you ladies are safe." Amora raised her eyebrow at Willow. "I think you should watch out for yourself. I could take your head off in a mere second." Char only blinked and then laughed. "For some reason I believe you. So where are we headed?" He looked to both of them.

Willow looked at the man when he implied that he could protect us she was about to laugh which she hadnt done in 2 years but she pulled her self together and looked back up at the sky " that way is north" willow looked at the two and point north " that is the way to the village of the 3 suns"

"Village of the 3 Suns, huh?" He rubbed his chin. "Never heard of it." he shrugged. Amora just nodded. "Then you can lead Willow." She smiled at the girl and her weasel. "Shall I transform? We can get there quicker that way. Maybe we will avoid some conflict with shadows." Char started at the word. "Shadows? Are those what attacked the town last night?" Amora shook her head. "I did that, but they were chasing me and I wasn't particularly watching where I was going." He looked confused then baffled. "Y-You where that dog? Your huge." Amora growled. "Actually I am a hell hound." She turned away from him. Not wanting to answer anymore questions. Char's mouth was literally hanging open.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » It's a Demon eat Dog world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus