Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » It's a Demon eat Dog world

Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

lizz returned to her weasle form and willow put her guns away ″thanks so are you″ she then fed lizz a pieace of bread ″ alright lizz dra mode ″ lizz turned into her dragon form ″ lets go before more show up″
Amora (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

They both nodded, agreeing to her statement. This time when Char got on, he was careful to avoid hitting that area again. Amora was ready to get rid of these things once and for all.

willow patted lizz's side and she took off they continued to fly untill they rached the village of the 3 suns

She had sat through the ride without a word, but Char...he was snoring. His face seemed to have leaned forward into Amora's back and unfortunately he left a trail of drool on her shirt. He woke with a start and yawned, wiping his mouth and noticing what he had done. Quickly drawing his attention from it he said, "Are we there yet?"

willow turned "yep we're here .. take us down lizz" the dragon landed ounce everybody was off she turned back into a weasle and scurried up willows back and onto her shoulders as willow looked up onto the large temple at the back of the sand covered village

"Couldn't we have rode Lizz to the tower?" Whined Char. Amora turned and glared at him over her shoulder. "Lizz has been flying three people for several hours and hundreds of miles. I think walking a few more won't hurt you." she turned away from him. Char looked guilty for not thinking about it sooner. "Sorry Lizz." He tried to apologize to the weasel.

lizz squealed and willow looked at him " we cant just walk up to the temple the natives will think of us as just tomb raiders here to still al there precious riches thats why we need to some how get permission ... and if that fails then we will go in by force" willow turned and went into the village
Char (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

Char scratched the back of his head, "Alright, but how are we going to get permission?"

willow turned "just stay here and wait for a second okay " willow turned back around and dissapeared into the village she then emerged a little while later " we can go inside"

She grinned, "Alright. I assume you will be leading us then?" She looked at her. Char's stomach growled and he was about to whine when a loud scratching sound caught his attention. Amora went pale and stiff. A thick metal collar formed on her neck as well as her legs and arms. Her body was yanked back by an unseen force. "You thought you could run away from me...Seven. You thought you could free yourself and be normal."
The voice was deep and sounded seductive, you could tell that it was well used in the manner of persuasion. Amora was forced into her hound form unwillingly, slash marks where being made on her body and blood dripped from them. "I will have fun returning all the trouble you have caused me. First, though I must find the passage way back to my kingdom. And you, my lovely slave will assist me." He laughed as him and Amora disappeared in a cloud of smoke. It started to rain on Char and Willow. "Oh no...we were too late..." Char said sadly.

willow stared at the spot where amora had dissapeared at then she lookde at lizz " you think you can sniff her up" lizz let out a little squeel and went to the spot where amora was

"Good idea!" he changed himself, helping Lizz sniff around.

lizz looked up at willow and squealed then ran off " follow me" willow yelled to char as she ran after lizz

He did, keeping up easily in the form he was in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » It's a Demon eat Dog world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus