Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Amnesia -OPEN RP-

Finny (played by FinnyTheCat)

"No problem." I said, and reached out my hand to help her up
Wright (played by Milkyy)

They all end up in the same next class 'I hope she's alright' I thought as I sat down
Winter (played by Gothic_Girl) Topic Starter

she grabbed her hand and stood up "i dont even know how to thank you" she said and watched wright as he walked to his next class

"No, its okay, im glad to help." I smiled, and turned around and began walking to my next class, which was the same as Wright

I sigh as i wait for the teacher

I sit at my assigned seat next to some kid that always tries to talk to me and get my attention

I looked up at Finny and saw the annoying kid, i threw a pencil and hit him but quickly looked down to not be noticed

she walked to her next class and sall finny and wright but sat in the back since all the seats that were open were next to kid that bully her and it even her assigned seat

I noticed wright throw the pencil at the kid, and I couldn't help but laugh, everyone looked at me and I blushed uncontrollably, nobody had ever heard me laugh

"Shut up and stop laughing you pricks" I blurted suddenly, i blushed madly and put my head down (that sounds like something i'd say)

she heard the laugh and looked up from her book but made eye contact with a bully who then yelled that she is freak

I get up out of my seat angrily, "Stop being an asshole," I snapped at the kid, once again, everyone looked at me, they never EVER heard me snap. I sat back down at my seat, and rested my head down, 'it'll all be over tomorrow, no one will remember anything that happened today..' I thought to myself

I started getting pissed off, people in this school are jerks

she heard finny and kinda smiled no one has ever stood up for here cause no one had liked her

'I just need to finish this class and it'll all be over' i thought

The teacher walks in finally, "I KNOW this class wasn't this loud two seconds ago"

(sounds like my teacher XD) 'Finally' I thought

she wanted to defend her friends so she thought she should take the blame but didnt know what to do so she raised her hand "its my fault teacher" she said shaking a little

"No it's not.." I said lightly

The teacher looks at her, "Well I thank you for your honesty, but I know you weren't the only one," She finally begins the lesson.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Amnesia -OPEN RP-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus