Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Anime RP

Alrighty, I am bored out of my mind and I'm willing to do an RP. I have OC's for Bleach, Naruto, Fruit Basket, Hetalia, and I'm working on one for Vampire Knight. I have done RP's for Naruto and Hetalia so far. The best animes I know are Fruit Basket, Hetalia, and Vampire Knight. If any of thoses you want to RP me with then comment on this or send me a PM.
Have you heard of Rosario Vampire? Thats what Emily is based after :)
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Yeah, I've seen the whole serise on Netflixs. I never got around making a character for it because I couldn't think of one. I'm planing to make a new character that might fit with the scene of the anime. :) But I still have alot of work for him. ^^;
Yeah, i made Emily, She's like Moka. I haven't seen the whole sesise on Netflix but i so badly want to even thoe i have an account. When ever you make the rp we could rp together. We can do like the anime show or different

Okay, let me make my character for it and I'll start an forum for it up. :) I'll let you know when everything is finished and ready.
Thanks so much i can't wait :)

The character is up, his name is Konsai, he's a snowman(pun not intended). I'll make the forum. Do you want it to be 1x1 or Open?
hm... its sounds like fun to do a 1x1. I haven't done one with you :)

That's true. Alrighty, give me a few minutes and I'll get it started. :)
Thanks, i can't wait

I saw, i can't wait :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Anime RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus