Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The fifteen ((Closed, like blockbuster))

Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

"does he mean for us to get to know each other?" she asked
Sari'na (played by BossMcFloss) Topic Starter

"Shall we leave then?" Sari'na said, standing.

"its up to red" she said
"Yeah sure" red said. She kept her hoodie on

"okay" she said as she pulled her hair down and put her leather jackets hood on
" ready" she said

"yep" she said
"So moon light what are you" she asks

"i am human,wolf,and kelpie (water spirit) i control some powers i dont them all the way though" she said shy;y
"Awesome!!!" She said

"really" she said smiling

"It is settled. We set out, now. Meet me upon the porch." He rose from the barstool, hoisting his gear upon his back. The mage made his way to the door, tossing a small bag to the barkeep.

He opened the door, crossing the threshold into the barren wastes of cold, awaiting his companions.

"lets go then" she said walking to the door she looked at the bar tender "thanks for everything again" she said
She followed moon light. "Of course it's awesome" she said red still had her bag on that she had hidden. "Well let's go" she said as she went outside.

The storm had slightly died outx but snow still came down heavily. Sari'na lead the group through high snow, riding up his ankles and chilling the mage to the bone.

she pulled her jacket on tighter "how can yall see through this" she asked looking at the others

Sari'na let out a hardy laugh, shouting over the wind. "Elven eyes, and though wood elves see the best, we all see above."
"Well it depends fo how you ask it" she said with a laugh but she kept her hoodie on

"okay" she said

The group went on, leaving footprints behind as they followed the mad mage, who seemed quite content with things. The cold did not bother him, and he was again upon the road. All was good, but where he was headed, this deep fear began to eat at him, driving him even further over the edge.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The fifteen ((Closed, like blockbuster))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus