Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everything starts in the forest... (Private)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

Drago grinned at the bed. Yeah, how to sleep in it with my tail... he thought. He really forgot how to sleep in normal bed. In the forest, he had his nest, and he didn 't need anything else...
"Duuude," he said.
He sat on the bed. And, what now?
Max Ironhead (played by Clayfire12)

Downstairs was a couple of people getting a bit rowdy. They were shouting at each other about nonsense and something about a pony.

Drago heard it. What is going on there? Should I go downstairs or stay here?

Not long after the argument started the people downstairs as the two began to brawl, throwing each other over a table.

Drago pushed the hood more on his face and opened the door. He closed the door and quietly walked downstairs. I am glad that I can be "invisible"...
It was right, he was that good at stealth, that when he had his cloak, he could be almost invisible.
He arrived downstairs.

When he arrived downstairs, a man, muscular like Max but not as tall, walked over to the two. One of them punched the man in the face, only resulting the the man who punched him holding his fist in pain.

Drago quietly watched, being unseen.

The man grabbed the two by the collars of their shirts and literally drug them out the inn, literally throwing them onto the streets.

This guy looks really dangerous... Drago thought. He watched every man 's move.

After throwing the men out, the man stood at the door, making sure they wouldn't go back into the inn. He then turned and went back to the bar to finish his drink.

I must ask Max about this guy... he thought while stealthily going back upstairs.

No one seemed to notice him go upstairs. No one saw him come back downstairs as a matter of fact.

When Drago came back to his room, he sat on the bed again. He was so tired... Drago laid on his belly and slowly fell asleep...

Morning seemed to come quickly. The sunlight shined through the window on onto his face.

"What is... Where..." he said when he woke up.
He was confused. But then he realized. Oh... I completely forgot about the adventure thing...
He got up from the bed. I wonder if Max is waiting for me downstairs...
He opened the door, and quietly walked downstairs. When he was there, he looked for Max.

Max wasn't there. A few people were there, enjoying breakfast and a drink. "What can I do ya for darlin'?" The woman behind the bar asked.

Drago ordered breakfast and asked: "And... Do you know where is Max Ironhead? I haven 't see him for a while..."

She shook her head. "Nope, haven't seen him. Try the blacksmith's shop, Alice always gives him a bed there."

"Oh, okay, thanks," he said.
After he ate the breakfast, he started to walk to the blacksmith shop.

The woman brought him out a plate of eggs, bacon, and some flapjacks for his breakfast, getting his plate once he left.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everything starts in the forest... (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus