Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » World of Darkness Character creation

Witness

I know where I'm going to be every Friday night at 9! :)
lolz
Hm... when did ninja turtles come out?
TheLily Topic Starter

Okay! Your starting age determines your points. The youngest and oldest characters are "NPC" and played by me. They're not really NPC's, but we'll just say they are for now, since I'm the ST, technically. First, we'll tackle attributes. You get a primary, secondary and a tertiary. If you follow the link I gave you to the character sheet, it's easiest if I explain with that. The Attributes are at the top of the sheet. There are three columns there. The left-most one is Mind, then strenght, and then personality. You need to pick which one is most important to your character. Then second most and then least important. Into these you will have 5, 4, and 3 points to input. Keep in mind the fifth dot costs 2 points to purchase.
uh... link please?
TheLily Topic Starter

Witness

I have the page up already, Lily, but I've never done a character with stats and the like before. You'll have to hold my hand and walk me through this extra slow-like, because I am as noobish as it gets with this stuff. :/
TheLily Topic Starter

So, I'm making Becky first. I'm giving her 5 points for body. She's a strong girl. I've given her two points for Strength, two for Dex and one for Stamina. The first dot in those are free.
how old are these kids again?
TheLily Topic Starter

Between 8 and 12.
11. THat's when i discovered video games.
so how many points would that get me?
Witness

Ok, so I'm going to pick 12 as my age. What do I do next?
TheLily Topic Starter

That doesn't change the opening points for attributes. Still 5-4-3 for those. one moment.
TheLily Topic Starter

av31xz.png
each... collum gets one of those numbers I take it?
Witness

So...we pick which sphere is most important to us? Then we put 5 dots in the most important, 4 dots in second most important, and 3 dots in least important?
12 limit
I think it maters to what kind of character you are playing
TheLily Topic Starter

Oh that's small. poop. Yes. For Becky, she got 5 for Body, four for Personality and three for Mind. She's not smart, but she's pretty out there and very strong.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » World of Darkness Character creation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus