Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » M'Kraan Crystal (Private)

Roemello Kyric Darkholme (played by Phoenix_Avatar) Topic Starter

(yes I am)

Not quite sure if that's what he felt, Roeme felt something that dwelled deeper but had all the trappings and muscle contractions of a living being.... righting it off he continued to lead North in the now setting sun. "So I'm Roemello of Terran, in a more common tongue Midgard or Earth Realm, current Sentry of Genosha and Shepherd of the Savage Lands... and who might you all be?"
Ryan Fletcher (played by RustHealer11865)

Ryan followed behind the group. When he heard Roemello's question he didn't answer. Not yet anyways, he would prefer to answer last, he didn't like to answer questions right away, plus he didn't really know how he wanted to answer. Just thinking about who he was brought up a lot of bad memories.

(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've had some irl stuff come up but I'm back now.)
Brink Akanah (played by BreezyDawn)

Brink stood to her full 5'3" height, some of her sandy blond hair escaping her braid and falling around her face. Turning to face Roemello, the sun catching a scar just beneath her right eye and perhaps making it glisten almost like a tear sliding down her cheek, her strikingly pale blue eyes focused on the man.

She was glad to offer her own name, though she understood it was a measure of trust. They would need to work together to get through this place. Her voice was soft, but a small smile graced her lips as she reaponded in kind, though she had mich less of title to offer. "I am called Brink Akanah, originally of Kalos, though more recently of my ship Stargazer. It has been what I call home for my most recent past."

Miko poked his head over her shoulder. "And this is Miko my bonded pet and closest friend." She said as he clearly wanted an introduction as well.
Standing close to the group yet keeping his attention on the land, he seemed to be distracted though at the same time focused on the group. "Naoru Nazima," he stated casually above a whisper just audible enough for the other three to hear.

Ryan glanced around them. "Name's Ryan." He didn't really feel like going in to where he came from, not yet anyway.

Making it too the top of the sand dune. Roemello overlooked the expanse as far his eyes could see, Feeling a magnetic tug pull at his newly equip potara earrings, he had no better clues to go off of. Awaiting to traveling companions at the top Roeme pulled his extended caramel scarf the contrasted nicely with mocha skin. Turning it to a makeshift turban it also covered his neck. Turning a half step away from the sun, he would allow his companions to make their own assessments once reaching the peak.
He started with the group keeping his eyes open while casually sniffing thebair every few minutes. "What are we supposed to look for once we have reached this crystal palace we seek?" he asked hoping that at least one of the new group members would know.

"I'm not sure to be honest. I assume our first task is to survive this desert. Is that.....is that a watering hole??"

Ryan squinted his eyes. "Possibly, it could be a mirage though." Though he didn't show it, Ryan hoped it wasn't he was getting thirsty being out here.

"You could be correct but we won't survive long out here or anywhere if we.dont replenish our strength at some point. I'm going to check it you all are more than well to accompany."

Brink said nothing in response at first, having experienced mirages first hand. She sent her thoughts into Miko and the small animal surged ahead of the small group, heading towards the 'watering hole' on swift paws. It vanished as they drew near, causing a meep of disappointment to come from Miko. He had wanted a drink too. Turning, they raced back, Brinks mind returning to herself, leaving the animal to reach them on its own. Turning back to the group she shook her head. "It's no good. A mirage. Meant only to cause turmoil and dispair. We would do well to leave soon, to get as far as we can." Saying this she pulled her hood up to cover her neck and shield her face from the sun, even as it began to set.

Ryan's heart sank at the news of the mirage. "A shame, we shouldn't move to quickly though, we would only exert more energy and we would not last long." He stared out in the horizon looking for a good spot to make camp. He looked to the others then. "Should we make camp when night falls?"

"I am not sure what awaits us in the desert at night" Roeme started looking at the waning sun. Raising a hand in front of him he clenched it to outwardly sell diagnosis. "I'll be fine either way honestly, my rejuvenation factor is warding off the worst of this heat exhaustion. How are the rest of you holding up?"

Brink shifted on her feet. Though used to not having every comfort, she could feel her throat growing parched, and the bits of her skin which the sun had found were feeling slightly blistered. She shrugged, "I will manage, but finding shelter will be welcome. Does anyone have an idea of which direction we should travel?"

his is growing tedious, stopping mid descent after the discover mirage, Roemello leapt into the air, vestigial wings appearing ankles he took flight. The wings in no way able to physically support Roemello's weight, he used weak residual tactile telekinesis to "pull" himself through the air using the wings more as guiding rudders. "Aren't you all coming??"

Brink shifted the bow and arrows a bit on her back, then began trudging through the crystaline sand after Roemello, think how useful it would be if they all had those powers. Then crossing this god forsaken desert would be easy.

Miko climbed up a softly clad leg to hitch a ride on her shoulder.

Ryan shifted his hood slightly and went after them. He glanced side to side, as if make sure they weren't being followed by any unwelcome creatures. He may seem paranoid but one could never be to careful in an unknown environment.

Night to be soon upon them, Roemello gently floated in front of the group, inconsiderate he should have thought before going airborne. Following the magnetic pulling of his earrings he headed North. Crossing over what was examined as a mirage, Roemello still looked down seeing his shadow glide over the water hole....and it didn't disappear, shake or shimmer. Pumping his brakes he came to an abrupt halt. Dropping straight to the ground, Roemello did an about face and began his backtrack to the spot in question..

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » M'Kraan Crystal (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus