Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ranch

Villy (played by McNuggetSupreme)

Villy barely dodged multiple bullets, firming hooking her boots into the saddle straps as she shot both her guns with both hands.
Lavender (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

Lavender saw villy. Lavender got off her horse and shot at the bad people with her pistol she pulled out her bigger gun and shot

Almost as if in slow motion, Villy snarled as more bullets flew at her, She kicked her horse and the animal immediately skid right, Villy ducking underneath flying bullets as she flung off her horse and landing onto the back one of the opponents horses. Knocking out the rider with a hit from the handle of her gun, she overtook the now wild horse and turned it backwards to face more oncoming enemies with a swift yank of the reins. With the horse's side facing the wall of guns and opponents, Villy jumped off of the horse as several of the people in black ran into the horse, tumbling into a pile of broken limbs. As Villy was in the air she whistled, landing perfectly on her well trained horse once again.

Lavender chased after one that ran away

After the chaos had stopped, the wounded and some dead lay on the ground. Villy moved her horse through the maze of bodies.
"Ey Lavender! Nice job helpin' me round them up!" She called to the other gal.

"Your welcome"she says. She held the person who ran. "I got this guy you should go get some sleep"she says and takes the bad guy to jail

Villy smirked and shook her head as Lavender left for the jail. "Won't be able to sleep after that... And these people need help..." Villy looked down atop her horse and quickly dismounted, gathering all the wounded she could. Taking them to the outside of a small shop, starting to bandage them and heal them best she could.

Lavender came back out. Her horse was gone because of the guns being fired. "Great my horse left" she said laughing

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ranch

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus