Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » "Adventure? Why not!" (Private)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

"Yeah... I think it is," he said, "and, I just wanted to ask... I am going to an adventure, will you go with me?"
Marnin (played by McNuggetSupreme)

Marnin took a moment for his small brain to process Drago's words. "An adventure? Like... magic and swords and other cool things adventure?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, this kind of stuff," Drago said and grinned again.
He stood up. His tail swinged. He was excited.

"Why not!" Marnin said excitedly, starting to bounce on his paws with joy. "Ohhh this is going to be so fun!"

"Alright, let 's go!" Drago said happily.
They started to walk. They were on some plains. Mmm... This will be good! he thought.

Marnin trotted alongside Drago, his heart beating with excitement. He turned to Drago questioningly. "Sooo where are we going? What's gonna happen first?!" He asked.

"Well... I really don 't know where. But I think I should find one guy..." he said.
Arrgh... I hate my memories so much... he thought, a little bit sad.

Marnin nodded and looked at his walking paws. Looking back up, he saw the small amount of sadness in Drago's eyes. "Hey buddy... you alright? Bad thoughts?" Marnin asked softly, big round eyes concerned.

"Yeah, bad thoughts..." he said and looked at him, "my past wasn 't too bright... And this is the first time after eight years I actually got out of the forest..."
He smiled a little bit.

"Woah... eight years..." Marnin murmured, his brain trying to comprehend how long that was. His red and green eyes scanned the area around them. Finding a nice flat place nearby, he quickly bounded over and started sniffing and scrapping the ground there. He stood back up when there was a small hole, blowing softly into it. As if like magic, a small beautiful pine tree grew swiftly from the ground. Stopping when it was a few heads taller than Marnin. The dog looked over his shoulder to Drago. "C'mon Drago! Decorating Christmas trees make everyone feel happier!" He yipped, looking around quickly and grabbing a fallen pine-cone in his jaws, placing it onto a branch of the tree.

Drago smiled. He sat on the ground, and closed his eyes. Even if he doesn 't look like that, he is a half Nature dragon. He focused on the earth under him. He was connected with the Nature. Three pine trees grew from the ground. This is fun! he thought. Some more trees grew. Then he opened his eyes.

Marnin grinned and bounded around, finding things like full red leaves and frosted birch sticks, decorating the trees with pure natural Christmas Joy. His heart fluttered as he saw Drago happy once again, feeling the Christmas Marnin loved coursing through his veins.

Drago 's eyes were shining with happiness. He came closer to Marnin.
"Marnin... Thanks!" he said.
Then he hugged Marnin. So this is Chrstmas spirit?

Marnin hugged back as best he could, his childish grin still set on his jaw. "No need to thank me Drago! I'm just happy that you're happy again!" He boofed

"I am glad that you are coming with me... If I was alone, I could have a depression again..." he said.
Drago was sure now. He had a good friend, who could help him with these 'bad thoughts'. He smiled

"I'm glad I'm with you too... And I'm sorry about your depression... I'm always here if you need someone to talk to!" He said, a caring twinkle in his eyes.

"Thanks," Drago said with a happy face.
He grinned.
"Well, let 's continue our journey,or we will be stuck at this spot for a week," he said jokingly.

Marnin nodded, his tail wagging vigorously as his paws lead him bounding forward. The ground chilly against his paw pads as he ran.

Drago started to walk again, watchin Marnin. He smiled. This guy is really awesome, he thought.

Marnin enjoyed the cold air against his fur, as he always did. He was born and raised in the cold, and anything above 60 degrees would send him panting and falling to his knees. But right now, his wild mind suddenly stopped on a question he had been meaning to ask Drago. He slowed a bit to keep pace with Drago.
"Drago, are their any others like you?" He asked curiously with a flick of his ear.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » "Adventure? Why not!" (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus