Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In the Amulet of a Dragon

Ray Cozmos (played by CookieLurv) Topic Starter

Apala was the first to sprint out, followed by a slow paced Ray. "So I get powers, right?" She tapped her chin. "Apparently, but be care-" Apala jumped high, attempting flight which was no good. "Maybe if I jump off a cliff?" Ray's eye twitched as the thought came to mind. Though that would be a relief...no, he wouldn't even consider it. "Maybe I can run really fast?" She grinned and started to prepare for the exercise when the earth shook. It went on for several minutes before it calmed. "Wasn't me!" Apala held out her hands when Ray glared at her. Then a roar sounded in the distance. "Uh oh..." Apala seemed to become smaller all of a sudden as she backed into Ray.
Flare (played by StillDoll)

Flare reached behind her and touched her gun's handel. It reassured her besides her gun didnt have normal bullets in it. The bullets were coated in a neurotoxin that would travel through the bloodstream and paralyze you. Not to mention that were dagger sharp and could pierce through anything. Though her supply was limited.
When the ground started shaking, she instantly pulled out her gun and got in front of Apala. If it was that man, she would certainly teach him a lesson or two.

Ray had picked up Apala and gathered her in his arms as he moved to a spot where he could see. He couldn't find the source of the earthquake nor the loud roar that had sounded closer than he wanted. "Do you think it was something that fell?" Apala looked over his arm to see if she could spot something abnormal about the forest.

Flare looked around and perked her ears up, listening intently. "It definitly wasnt just something falling on its own," she replied.
Taking a couple of steps forward, she cocked the gun and did a 360 degree search.

He sat Apala down and joined her hoping that up there she would be a bit safer. "Do you think...?" it is the one the old man warned about? he thought to himself. Another roar sounded from a different direction followed by a loud boom and gusts of wind. Then out of the woods came a creature much like a dragon, but...looked like someone made an unfinished replica of a dragon from clay. Perhaps this dragon was the one than old man was referring to. Maybe the owner needed to make it fully formed...

Flare growled at the sight of the dragon like creature. Untieing the string that kept the cloak aroud her, it dropped to the ground and the top half of the back of her shirt was cut off. The front side was still attached but amber red wings were folded neatly on her back.
"This may require flying," she muttered.
Taking out another hand gun, she loaded it with the same speacial bullets in the other gun. The dragon would have to kill her before she let it near Apala. Loyalty was a huge thing to Flare and now she was purely loyal to Apala and Ray.

Ray was, for a few seconds, stunned at the transformation of Flare before he joined too. His sword materializing in his hand as he sped toward the dragon and jumped. His fur blown in different direction because of the speed of the wind that blew in his face. Apala watched and noticed another dragon like creature creeping around them from the backside, she went to yell out but another earthquake shook the foundation.

Flare quickly turned to the other dragon and pushed Apala away form it. Leaping into the air, she spread her wings and flew straigh towards the dragon. Firing off rounds quickly and accurately. Nothing was about to get Apala and she kept her ears trained on Apala and her eyes on the dragon in front of her.

Ray shouldn't be surprise, but yet again she had pulled something from her hat he couldn't even believed happened. She was flying! Just what she? He tackled the other dragon as it tried to go after Flare. He normally wouldn't have been heavy enough to do that, but he had developed some skills over the few years. The dragon probably had gotten whiplash as he slammed it into the ground. It's mold covering him and making him get sticky. "Oh this isn't good." He groaned as he tried to unstick himself. Apala noticed and was making her way over to him to help, but she got punched by the end of one of the dragon's tails. She went flying into the woods. "Apala!" Ray roared and couldn't take it any more. His sword formed from the air as he slashed through the muddy dragon and leaped off. Running into the trees to find her.

Flare had shot away from the dragon she was firing at and dived into the woods, catching Apala just before she hit the ground. Which wouldve probably broken something pretty bad. Folding her wings over Apala, she hit the ground with her back and created a crater in the process. Yet she just winced and shook off the pain. Standing up, she let Apala down and folded her wings against her back. Flicking her ears, she listened for any danger then relaxed when she heard none.
"Are you ok?" she asked as she checked on her.

He caught up to her, breathing hard. He put a hand on his forehead. "I don't know who or what you are, every time I think I know. You change on me, but thank you. Again." he came over to her and looked down at Apala who was knocked out. He placed a hand on her throat to see if she was still breathing and nothing was damaged. Thankfully she was okay and he took her gently from Flares arms. A roar sounded again. "Lets get out of here." he looked intensely at her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » In the Amulet of a Dragon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus