Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » DanceClub(Closed)

Xeones (played by Loki)

Xeones was at a club he hadn't been to in what seemed like ages. Cosmo was busy with rehearsals again, and he didn't really want to hang out at the Snake Pit because everybody there knew him. It had been so very long since he'd been to Harlequin Tipsy, that he was hoping nobody remembered him, even if it had been his club of choice for years.

He was currently waiting in line to be let in, and he was wearing for him, what would be typical clubbing attire. A pair of tight jeans, and a deep blue wife beater, that complimented the blue of his hair. He had put a bit of makeup on, namely some blue lipstick, and lots of glitter. He had glitter in his hair, on his face and eyelids, and across his shoulders. He was wearing a pair of plain black slip on shoes, the only thing that didn't really seem to match with his outfit. Even if he was a boy, he pulled off the makeup look fairly well, because he was more pretty than masculine.

There was still quite a bit of line in front of him, so he figured he probably had a bit more of a wait to go. He was feeling pretty brave tonight, it wasn't often at all that he went out dancing without his fiance. He really didn't like being touched by other people, but he had some LEDs tucked into his back pocket, he figured he could dance alone.
Kyle Micheals (played by TheLily)

Behind him in line stood Kyle. He hadn't done much going out, but he needed to unwind and honestly it was better than sitting at home debating taking off the bindings or not. Instead he had pulled on a button-up white shirt as well as a pair of tight black pants and shoes with only a little heel on them. While he wasn't interested in being a woman, that didn't mean he couldn't borrow from their fashion.

He didn't wear make-up, save for a little bit of cover-up. He felt a bit out of place here, but was hoping to have fun. The worst that could happen... well, that was pretty bad, but he could wait it out.
Xeones (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Xeones turned around to the guy that was standing behind him. He seemed mild mannered enough, and just standing here was boring. "Hey." He'd give a little smile, "I'm Xeones. Come here a lot?" He didn't even seem to realize that it sounded like a terrible pick up line. He didn't offer his hand for a shake either, which might seem kind of strange. Hopefully Kyle wouldn't be offended!

"Uh no." Kyle chewed on his lip. He didn't have many friends and even fewer that weren't trans. He wondered if it was written all over his face as his cheeks turned pink, "First time, actually, I don't get out much. That's, uh, quite the outfit you have there."

Xeones was surprised to hear that it was this guys first time here, "Well, I think you'll like it. I've been here loads of times before. It's a nice place." The guy looked embarrassed by his outfit, and he looked down at himself, "I was trying to tone it down some..." He looked a little sad, "Guess I failed at that." Though if this was toning it down for Xeo, Kyle probably didn't want to see him in the type of stuff he'd like to wear to the club!

"Just be careful at the bar. Got some friends that are already inside?" He didn't want the poor guy to be picked on, or worse have someone put something into his drink when he wasn't looking.

He shook his head, "No, my friends don't really like these kind of places. They're more low-key, but finals are over and I... I just wanted to unwind. Why, is this place dangerous?" He was getting more and more curious about the stranger now.

"Oh, well, their loss." He'd give Kyle a smile, "It's a good choice." As for it being dangerous, Xeo'd shake his head, "Nah. Not really, just gotta be smart about things...don't leave you drink unattended and stuff like that. There are weirdos in all the clubs." He didn't seem overly worried about it, "I used to come here all the time. But now I mostly go to the club that my fiance owns."

So why wasn't he there now? He wasn't giving that up, unless Kyle asked. He went a little quiet then, "Anyway, sorry for bugging you..." The guy hadn't even given Xeo a name, so Xeo figured he was being a bother. "Hope you have fun!"

Kyle shook his head, "Wait, are you going to just leave me alone." He was now scared. If someone did try and date-rape him, they might tell people what he was. He frowned, "I'm Kyle. Sorry. I've never been real social." He looked down at his toes - maybe he should just go home.

Xeo seemed a little confused, "Didn't you want me to?" He'd move along with the line, "Well, you'll definitely have to be social here silly. Isn't that why you came?" He didn't seem angry, and a guy that was wearing girlish clothes and makeup definitely had no right to judge Kyle. "We can hang out if you want. I'm not meeting anybody inside either." Xeo seemed friendly enough, hopefully Kyle wouldn't be afraid.

Kyle shook his head, "I just... I'm a bit scared, you see. I don't go out much because it's hard to... It's really hard to explain." He leaned in, whispering, "You see, I'm actually female biologically..."

Xeo'd tilt his head, and he'd shift so he could hear Kyle's whisper. He'd just blink, "Wow really? I couldn't tell." In fact, this little admission seemed to make Xeo more relaxed around Kyle, "But you'll probably find a few people like yourself in here. It's not really all that unusual in this area." The line was moving again, "If you want to hang out we can, it'll be fun!" Maybe that wasn't the type of reaction Kyle had been expecting, but Xeo seemed to have taken the news without batting an eyelash!

Kyle grinned openly. He already felt better, "Really? The few people I know like me, well, they're elitists. They only want to hang out with others like them, and generally frown upon being "straight." He frowned when he said that, "Anyhow, I would love to have a friend going into this!"

Xeo would wrinkle his nose, "That's dumb. Er...no offense to your friends. But you'll see all types in this club." Xeo was used to pretty much anything by this point. "Alright. Do you drink? I don't, but one of my friends is a bartender, so I know what's good and what's bad. You'll want some water too, to make sure you stay hydrated."

He'd go quiet a minute, and he'd move along with the line. "It'll be easy to find someone to dance with too. Just don't leave your drink alone." He'd said that once, but he couldn't say it enough, it was pretty dangerous.

Kyle smiled some, "Once in a while. I don't know how I get when I'm drunk though, so I never let it get too far. I'd hate it if I let everyone see me take my binder off." He made a face, "Do people really spike drinks?"

Xeo would tilt his head, "Why would that be a big deal?" Maybe he was just naive? The line is moving again, and they're almost to the door, "Yes, so be really careful okay? I'd hate for something sucky to happen on your first time here." He'd give Kyle a grin, "So...are you looking to meet someone? Or just wanting to let loose for awhile?" He couldn't really judge here either, he'd actually met his fiance at a club much like the one they were about to go into.

"Isn't it a big deal?" As they neared the doors, Kyle felt more and more small town. He wasn't used to people accepting him. He mulled this over for a while, "I guess not. This isn't a small place." He smiled a bit, "I'll be careful. I was kinda hoping to meet someone, but I don't know about that really. I've never met any men who were okay with what I am. Most of the ones I have met were only interested in tryin' to get into my pants for a laugh."
Calvin (played by Rubix)

Calvin had been told he had to make some positive headlines after his little his disappearance had put him "in a negative light". People still thought, and that was just the public, that he'd done it as a publicity stunt. Only the small handful of people that he knew cared knew what had really happened. But that was beside the point he was here because he needed to do "something positive". Well he was going to do just that, sort of.

He wanted to have a good time, and he hadn't been clubbing in forever. With Moriel stuck at work, and him having to get out of the house per his publicists he decided that he would come here. He hated waiting in lines but he hated being "that guy" even more. So he'd taken a spot in line but he kept chickening out and waving people in front of him. He hated doing this kind of thing because he always had to focus on who he was going anywhere with. Eventually though he'd end up in front of Xeones, who he was all prepared to wave on until he recognized his friend.

"XEO! Oh my gosh, I'm SO excited I know someone." Calvin was a chipper little thing and he bounced when he talked. He also talked at light speed but he couldn't help it. It was just him. Then he noticed that Xeo was talking to Kyle and he blushed scarlet red.

"Sorry...that was really rude." Oh Calvin.

Calvin didn't really fit in with much of the crowd here, he wasn't dressed really for the club but he didn't look bad. Just simple in his graphic t-shirt and his tight jeans. He wasn't out to "get any", he had just what he needed at home but he also couldn't look over the top because technically he was working.

But despite his clothes Calvin wasn't your typical person for around here, he was shirt and slight of build. Actually too slight because the curve of his elbows could clearly be seen beneath thin skin. He looked like his cloths hung off him and he'd had to go down sizes to get anything to fit. He had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes, but he wasn't overly attractive, just normal looking. Another face in the crowd. Unless you recognized him as the best selling Romance novelist, Vance Nouvel.

Xeo shook his head, "Nah. Well, not for me anyway. It's your business." If she preferred to dress and act like a boy who was he to say it was wrong? "Eh...they're assholes then. Just ignore them." He'd give Kyle a bright smile, "If any of my old friends are here I'll point them out. I'm sure they'd love to dance wi--" He's suddenly interrupted by and overexcited Calvin, which was his normal mode.

"Hey Calvin." He'd grin at the guy, "This is Kyle. He's never been to this club before." He'd look back at Kyle, "This is my neighbor Calvin, he's a really great guy." He'd look at the door, "Shall we go in guys?" Yay! Time for dancing and fun!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » DanceClub(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus