Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello. :3 Would you like to roleplay with me?

Hello, I'm Miriam (Mimi) and I'm new here.I've actually never heard of this site before until my friend said I should check it out, so low and behold, here I am.^~^
I'm not exactly sure what to put down, but all my information that you'll need to know about me and my roleplaying habits are on my page for my character, iiX m e h Xii.

Well, I hope to get a few roleplays going on here or even just a few people to chat with.^~^
All I'll say is welcome to the party. And if you wanna do some role-play here on the site they got catagories here on the forum. You could either start your own or jump in on one that's going now. whatever floats your boat.
iiX m e h Xii (played by XxUsagi-samaxX) Topic Starter

Alright, thanks. :)
Not a problem. I'm still fairly new here too but there seems to be some cool people on here that seem to fit pretty much any kind of rp perspective. Like me myself I'm up for all types and I do most of my RPing on furcadia.

I'm insanely new and so far, I only understand how to make a character and post in the forums.Other than that, I'm at a blank.And I'm up for all types as well, excluding things having to do with ghosts and aliens unless they have an extremely good plot that just kind of pulls me in.But mostly do yoai and play seme characters which would also lead me to say, I play more guy characters than girls.I prefer to play female, but a lot of the time, my characters are just a bit too dominate to be female...Or so people have told me.
Well I got one going on under the fantasy category if you wish to jump in on it. Nothing major going on in it yet though. Just my character and another talking right now. I'm about to spice it up a bit though.

Alrighty, I'll go check it out. :)
Welcome :3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Hello and welcome! :)

Hello.^~^How are you both?
Very well, thank you.

That's good.I absolutely adore your avatar, Fox.^~^
Haha, Thank you, I made it myself a few years back ^..^

You did a good job!I need to learn how to do something like that.=)
Hello! :3

Hello there.^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello. :3 Would you like to roleplay with me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus