Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire's Foolishness (OPEN)

Blitz (played by mattnate330)

Blitz had been walking through the forest for a day.

his recklessness got him lost and now he had no way back.
he didn't want to burn any of the dense foliage in fear that it may get out of control. The smartest move he'd made all day.

he just kept walking, when all of a sudden he stopped because he heard something.";
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily crept in the shadows of the place. She had been hurt. She limped, blood coming from her side. She fell to the ground. Half way in the shadows and half way out. She looked at the guy
Blitz (played by mattnate330) Topic Starter

"umm... hi" blitz said, surprised to see anyone way out here.
then he noticed the blood.
he moved closer.
"woah! what happened to you? are you all right?"

Emily looked at him. Scared, he's a human. " I got into a fight and no " she said holding her side
Erin Maltize (played by hiddensoul14)

A hawk watched the two from a distant branch as if it was think weather to go down and help or if it should mind its own buisness ... what to do

Emily heard a noise. She turned a glint of her fangs showing

The hawk stared down at the girl then with one flap flew down to her and just sat infront of the girl not moving at all just staring at her almost like she was staring into her soul

Blitz saw a fang and took a few steps back. He knew about vampires, but being a fire mage he wasn't as scared of them as... certain other things.
He tried not to let on that he knew
he just stared at the hawk.

Emily looked at him. She stood up so she was sitting " I got hurt badly " She said as the smell of blood came from her

"I see that... so, who... or what did you get into a fight with?"
Blitz tried not to notice the bird

the hawk hopped over to a clear area and then the wind began to pick up and the hawk transformed into a girl with white hair and gold eyes she walked over to the girl .... "i can help with that" the girl said pointing to the wounds

Emily looked " hunters " She said turning into a tiger. The wounds were bigger there

the girl moved her hands over the tigers wounds and wind began to circulate around it and the wounds began to heal slowly " this may take some time"

Emily looked " I don't have time. The hunters will be here to finish with me. They will get tons of money for my ashes "

" ill take care of that" the girl lets out a long whistle and a large amount of birds come flying out of the trees "these are my friends they will hold off the hunters long enough for you to be healed"

Emily looked at the girl " Who are you, " She looked at the boy " both of you " She said backing up

"im just a nature and animal lover who was experemented on and is now one with the wind"

(i have to go for now by guys)

Emily looked at the boy " you? "

"my name is Blitz, I am a mage who specializes in fire magic... who are you?"

Emily hissed at the word fire, " i am Emily, Master vampire, one of the tops "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire's Foolishness (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus