Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire's Foolishness (OPEN)

Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily looked " not very nice, its not the bigest "
Blitz (played by mattnate330) Topic Starter

"better than the forest floor..."
Blitz said as he reminisced where he had slept the night before.
Erin Maltize (played by hiddensoul14)

Erin had been quietly following behind the two as they walked in the house she followed , she stood there for a while not saying anything then she looked at Emily " if you are fine now i shall take my leave" Erin turned to walk out but looked back " if you ever need help you can find me on in the big tree in the center of the forest i live in a large house up in the tree" she then turned back into a hawk and flew out

"goodbye!" Blitz called after her.
"she seems nice" he said to the vampire girl on the side.
"oh, I never asked, what's your name?"

Emily looked at the girl. " Emily is my name. And yours Is Blitz, right? " she said looking at him

"last time I checked. so you wanna tell me the story of you're wound."

" Um.. truth or lie "

"truth please."

Emily sighed " Well, i was talking to some vampires and we were finding who we might kill. I saw you, they wanted you. Well, i knew something was different so i got into a fight with some vampires trying to protect you. I got hurt but took them out, and then the hunters came. I got staked and i took off"
Erin Maltize (played by hiddensoul14)

Erin returned to her Home in the tree and turned back into her human form , she than began to mix together what seemed to be some type of medicine and feed it to a small bird that was sitting on her windowseal " there you go you'll feel better after you drink this" the bird drank the medicine erin was making then it flew off and erin just gazed at it as it flew away

"so... you suffered these wounds... to save me? I can't thank you enough."
Blitz was surprised. VERY surprised. He could never imagine that anyone would risk their life to save him, let alone a vampire that didn't know him.

Emily looked " its what i do. " She said looking at her wound. She touched it and the sound of sizzling came from her skin. She looked as the cross glowed

"did your wound just... sizzle?" Blitz asked with a perplexed look on his face

Emily looked " yes, but it should not be doing that. " Just then her eyes turned red, to be exact blood red. Her cross glowed " leave right now, hide " she said

Blitz ran out the door and hid behind a near by bush, using his fire magic to lower his body heat so that he would be harder to detect, he knew that this girl was serious, and whatever she was worried about he didn't want to be around for.

Emily clinched her fist. She bared her fangs as they grew. The cross shock viloently and then it shattered. A red light went off and there stood a different girl. A girl with white hair, blood red eyes, a matured body, and a different voice. She looked outside " Come out, come out, where ever you are "

blitz gathered all the energy in his body, ready to incinerate anything that were to attack him.

Emily smiled, her sharp, long fangs showing. " Oh little Blitz, why don't you show yourself? I'll find you either way, alive or dead " Her red eyes looking in the bushes. A bush right next to him burned

he stood up, and faced the vampire, but before she could make a move, he was sure to make a fireball in one of his hands in order to keep her at bay, not to throw.

Emily looked at her " young one, i'm not afraid of fire " She said twirling and fire went everywhere

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fire's Foolishness (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus