Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Dear Furcadians

Minerva

I'm going to be having this torturous week alone at my house before fully moved. I've downloaded an extreme amount of patches figuring now would be the perfect time to get back into mapping, spriting, tiling, DS, and general dreamweaving. Some items will have to wait as I can not find them on my limited time, however!

Are there any good, feral wolf statues?

What are suggested feral patches? I've found a good deal of them, some better than others, but I was wondering what others would suggest as favorites. Free use ones, of course.

Any particular mountain building tiles/items that doesn't involve just stacking rocks together?

EDIT: Also, ports would be nice. Ones that don't look like crap in the old furc patch archive, and have a good... I dunno, a good swag you might think I like. I'm trying to recreate the Wilds. From my profiles > Auroch > Wild Lands. Any animal type is allowed, but I tend to think of it as mixed north american or european wilderness types by nature. So I thought Moose for Cow... I found one. Or mustang for horse, maybe. Or deer, but that's close to moose. Rabbit, squirrel, mouse is easy. Various birds and hawks. I might throw in a few wildcards, and there's endless room with the bazillion digos that popped up in my absence. So throw anything at me.";
Have you looked around Roamheart? There's some pretty awesome patches in there!
Minerva Topic Starter

Yeah, that's where I got like 50 patch files from, but "wolf statue" gave no replies and my feral results are very mixed. After today I won't be online for at least a week, probably a few. So I was hoping for direct reference, because the search won't work right on the phone, and my time last night was packing 100 things in. I mayyy be able to get on once or twice this week if CookieLurv is willing to drive me :x
Dog

For a wolf statue, you might want to consider using a pose from a wolf avatar, and use the furcadian colors provided to make it appear to be a "statue".

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Dear Furcadians

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus