Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Romance rp(open rp)

Caden (played by Lararebear)

walks in with his sis" wow sis this is a big party"( they don't know i'm gay do they)
Quinn (played by okAlex)

((May I join? If so, how can I start?))
Uriah Major (played by OtakuSteam)

Uriah slowly walks into the party, looking around dissolately. His day had been terrible, and all he wished for at this point was to drown his sorrows in alcohol. He stepped further into the room and walked away with his hands in his pockets.
Jessy (played by JessyG)

"Fine!" Jessy yelled at her boyfriend, slamming the front door and stalking to her car. She got into her car, fuming. The bastard. She shoved the keys into the ignition and slammed on the gas, not caring that if a police officer were to be around she would have a lot of explaining to do. She sped into the city as fast as the blue Subaru would go safely, and then she saw flashing lights and heard the thump of music. She pulled into the parking lot of whatever it was and shut off the car. She sat there for a moment, and noticed that her knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel. She shook her head and walked into the building. "Oh, thank god." she murmured when the door opened. "Beer." She walked over the bar. "Hey." she said to the beefy bar tender. "Give me something to make me forget all about my bastard of a boyfriend."
Raven The blood Angle (played anonymously)

Clare walks into the place of the party and smiles looking around and looks down at her short black dress and makes sure her long black hair is fine and she walks to the bar looking at the people around it

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Romance rp(open rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus