Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Slayer

seishin (played by hiddensoul14)

seishin narrowed her eyes ″you dont say″
Cassie (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Cassie nodded her head and got her sword ready

″do your worst .. ill just be here eating my apple″ seishin sat on the steps that led up to her cabin and began to eat an apple as she just looked at the red head

Cassie smiled and she then grabbed a dagger. She picked it up and threw it

the dagger passed through seishin as she took another bite ″ph did i forget to memtion the reason im imortal ″seishin stood up took her hand andput it straight through her stomach ″my entire body is one big moving shadow″

Cassie growled at her

seishin smiled , sat back down and continued to eat her apples ″see what you did you scared off the deer ″ the deer had run off when the red head threw the dagger

Cassie growled " I could kill them if you want "

″i really have no problem but squall has grown quite attached to them″

" Squall? "

″my snake″ seishin pointed at a large snake coiled up in front of the red heads feet somehownshe went without noticing him ″to be more specific my giant anaconda … who by the way is the same as me″

Cassie growled at her " A snake "

″problem ... squall come″ the large snake slithered over to seishin and with it being so long it hadnt uncoiled all the way when it had reached her

Cassie looked " Yep, you are a snake "

″me ..i think you are mistaken ″
Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd)

The blood on the blade of the woman's sword began to slowly slip off of it, as well as the many puddles around. Some sort of creature was walking toward the two, the blood around swirling about it's body. It was about the size of a man, and looked like one, but it was hard to see. He was soaked in blood, and the blood around him was very thick as well. "Greetings..." Either a hemokinetic or a blood elemental, there was something very very disturbing here now...

″and who are you ″seishin raised an eyebrow at the man like figure walking toward them
Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd)

"Someone who won't die very easily." The blood began to become less thick, rather making blades in the hands of the blond man. "I smelled blood, and so I came to collect more.. The more blood I have the more weaponry I create." He tilted his head. "I don't mean harm.. However if you do, if I should beat you, just know that I won't hesitate to drain you dry and have your blood for further use."

″even if you could kill me you wouldnt be able to take my blood″

Cassie turned around. She had her sword close to her

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Slayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus