Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Slayer

seishin (played by hiddensoul14)

"hey um .. red head ... chill your really tense" seishin stood up and tossed her apple core to the side
Cassie (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Cassie looked " i have to be "

seishin yawned ″well thats boring ... if you'll excuse me″ seishine walked backed into her cabin followed by squall
Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd)

The man just shook his head. "I won't hurt anyone unless you attempt to hurt me. I already said as such." He walked towards Cassie, it seemed, but in fact he was going past her. He stopped a few feet away. "I can however help you with whatever you need. You must make a bloodwright with me in order to do so.. I take a drop of your blood into my bloodstream, and vice versa. It is one of the most strong deals known. It will have no ill effects and the process is quick.. What is it you need to do, anyway? You seem to have a job to do..."

Cassie looked at him. " I have to kill the shadow girl "

seishin walked back out of her cabin with another apple and sat down on the steps " everybody wants to kill the shadow girl .... your forgetting one thing " seishin raised herhand and stuck in through her head " i cant die"

Cassie turned " i know "

seishin removed her hand " then if you no that why do you still say you want to kill me"

Cassie sighed " because "

seishin raised an eyebrow "thats not an answer"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Slayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus