Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Post-it notes on our notifications page

Sanne Moderator

I want would like a digital version on my notifications page. :D Maybe not as neat and nifty post-its, but a textarea notepad that saves the info in it and is instantly editable.

(You can even add a background to it to make it look like lined paper!)
It looks really good. :) This sound like a great idea, Sanne.
This would be SO useful, you would not believe.
However, it seems this would be easier to do with just opening 'notepad' on your computer and using that. There's not much of a difference. xD;
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

CelestinaGrey wrote:
This would be SO useful, you would not believe.
However, it seems this would be easier to do with just opening 'notepad' on your computer and using that. There's not much of a difference. xD;

What about users with multiple devices? Phone, netbook, desktop, tablet... It'd be a hassle to always carry such a file around and keep it updated on everything you use. Arguably Google Docs works for that, but their app crashes often on my phone and their site is a very heavy load for my netbook, so I can imagine others struggle through similar issues.

So, nope, Notepad is not an option for users like me at all. <.<
As someone with only one laptop and no net on my mobile, this didn't occur to me xD Very good point!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Post-it notes on our notifications page

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus