Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tucked Away (Semi-open - see first post)

Alice Terel (played by TheLily)

What was left of the house was still smouldering away, ashes floating into the night. The red-orange glow of embers illuminated melted metal of pots and pans, jewellery and the remains of tables, chairs and beds. Ashes littered the floor and somewhere inside the charred walls was a crying voice.

Sitting beside what was a bed, little Alex was curled up. Loud trembling hiccoughs punctuated her tears and the terrible pleas she made with God.

"Bring Mum and Da back, God. I'll be good if you do. Even Jakey. Please just bring them back!"

Ash fell like snow around her, staining her red skin grey in chalky streaks. Her hair is mostly gone and angry red welts marred with black settle all across her body making it hard to move, "Please God, bring them back. I'll be the best person ever. I promise. Just bring them back..."

Alone in the world, with her pleas ignored, Alex fades away and Alice blinks awake, confused and alone, not knowing why.

((Mundane world, please no more than three other players - other than that, open))";
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

A tall man happened to be passing by.His black hair and red bangs covering his eyes.His dark clothes shimmering.He walked inside and the fire
seemed to avoid the male.He picked her up and took her out of the flaming area.He put her down somewhere and began to walk away.His eyes were emotionless and his skin was warm.His long jacket trailing behind him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tucked Away (Semi-open - see first post)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus