Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rebellion of Abb(1x1)

Star Wars characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"My sister is at my base. Now answer me, are you two Jedi?" The Rebel repeated. "Yeah." Kanan finally answered. The Rebel was silent for a few seconds "Excellent, follow me." They said before continuing on through the trees.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"Sure that was smart to tell straight up?" Ezra asks as they follow. "Can't help but feel you want something from this. Got the same feeling I do?" He says with an eyebrow raised and looking cocky.

"I think I do." Kanan said. A clearing soon came up as the Rebel, Kanan, and Ezra climbed to the ground. Sitting in the center of the clearing, with all the ominous dread and worry of the darkside, was a Sith temple. "You guys are staying in a Sith temple?" Kana asked, shocked "Wild animals, particularly Gernakk, avoid it like a plague. The Imperials either don't know about it, or are too afraid to go near it aswell." The Rebel explained.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"I'm guessing they don't know. If they did this place would be far more heavily secured." Ezra says looking at the over grown runes. "Doesn't seem that big. Unless it goes underground?" He says pondering at the strange discovery. "Should we look closer?" He asks his self proclaimed master.

"If you wish to meet my sister you're going to have to go into it." The Rebel said as he went down to the Temple.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rebellion of Abb(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus