Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Marsh of Terror (open)

Jensara (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I do not. But I have heard her daughter holds the map close. However, recent attacks by hunters have left the creature bitter by nature. She lives in the Ice Tower; A tower made of ice that rests only a few miles eastward of here. However, the creature is..Strange. Is that helpful?''
Cassie (played by wolfkill11)

Cassie nodded her head. " thank you " She grabbed her weapons and got ready to go to the Ice Tower.
Silvers Fear Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The tower loomed over the city, often casting a cold chill down onto the lands. No one was sure of when it was built, but they knew something was off about the barred windows.

Cassie felt the coldness and she shivered. She walked closer to the tower

The towers cold was chilly, but easily looked past. The air seemed still, with the walls shiny even in the sunlight. Runes were etched into the surfaces with care, detailing monsters that once roamed the lands. The ice seemed to be pemafrost, seeming as of wouldn't melt. The door to the entrance was ajar, but spiderwebs had covered it entirely.

Cassie walked to the wall of the tower. She touched it

A ice cold chill rushes into her fingers.

Cassie jumped back and accidently threw a dagger at the wall

The dagger hits the ice, then slides down. It left a scratch, and got cold.

Cassie looked " how do i destroy this stupid thing " She said kicking it where she threw the dagger

(Theres a door covered in spiderwebs...)

The wall doesn't budge. Kicking the wall promtly causes her foot to be hit with an icy cold.

Cassie jumped back and looked around. Her eyes turning red she tryed to find a place. She saw a spider and followed it. It lead to a door. She looked at the door and tryed to open it

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Marsh of Terror (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus