Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Madara Ottuske vs The Elite Seven

Madara Ottuske (played by _EBG)

It was foolish of me to even think that this one would give me a satisfying battle.

With that thought, Madara's body formed behind Lapis; Madara was nearly unrecognizable since anyone would only be able to make the outline of his figure. His body was surprisingly a silhouette, but it was actually shadows that coated his body. Shadows that were going to be used on his opponent.

The veteran fighter formed three handsigns before extending his left hand towards Lapis until the hand was an inch apart.

"Shadow Style: Dark Prison!"
(Psst...I couldn't help but pop in and say hi :). Oh, and I'm wishing the both of you luck, but I'm secretly rooting for the Elite Seven.)

(You serious? You'd pick those miscreants over the true Almighty God himself?)
The Elite Seven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Violet's brows furrowed in disgust as Lapis continued berating Madara. She put a hand up to her face and covered her nose.

Lapis' smell is getting more and more repulsive the longer this goes on. I'm surprised that Madara guy hasn't taken him out yet.

"Violet." suddenly came Lazule's voice. Violet nearly jumped, but managed to only tense up a little as she faced him.

"W-What's up?" she asked.

"What does Lord Madara smell like?"

Violet rolled her eyes. She had been trying to not smell him for a while now, but she knew this would eventually come, especially if she had to fight him at some point. Leaning forwards slightly, Violet took a quick whiff of the air.

In an instant, her eyes glazed over and she let out a small moan of satisfaction. Tsuya placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Violet, are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Violet shook him off and cleared her throat, a light blush on her face from the embarrassing sound she had just made.

"S-Sorry. It's just that, he smells so...good. I could get addicted to it. It's even stronger than-" Violet suddenly looked up at Lazule with a worried expression.

"...stronger than you, Lazule. Does that mean we're going to lose?" she asked, not unlike a child asking if everything would be okay. Lazule smiled, still not taking his eyes off of the action.

"I very much doubt we're going to win, as things stand. But it's not about overpowering your enemies, Violet. It's about-"

"Taking away what power they have." she finished. "I know that. But he's so...so..."

"V-Violet? C-Could it be that you're...s-scared?" suddenly asked a quivering Dynter, his voice sounding more fearful than hers. She smiled at him reassuringly.

"Relax, kid. This guy's just a ch-chump. We can take him no problem." She really didn't look that convinced herself. Dynter paled and passed out.

"It appears that Dynter has fainted." noted Phaester. "Violet, please resuscitate him." Violet nodded and began carefully trying to wake him up.
Meanwhile, Lapis hadn't noticed Madara appear behind him until the last moment.

"Son of a-" he turned around, but was not quick enough to avoid getting hit with the technique.

(XD XD XD)

An spherical black ball suddenly consumed Lapis, trapping him inside of it. Once the ball finished forming, Madara let his hand fall to his side before ignoring the sphere completely to face the rest of his opponents.

Dark Prison is a unique fatal technique I was taught that envelopes my opponent in a nearly inescapable prison filled with my toxic gas. Once he inhales enough of it, the prison will release the corpse and disappear entirely. Unfortunately, that took a toll on me. I need to rest up a little before performing any other shadow techniques.

"In less than a minute, you'll be down one teammate. I hope you've learned a lesson in underestimation."

It'd be best to stick to my fan blade for the time being.

"So who will face me next?"

Lazule applauded him.

"Very well done, Lord Madara. I'm impressed, not many people can say that they've defeated one of my Elites, and so quickly too."

Suddenly, a large tearing sound could be heard from inside the sphere, followed by silence. Violet's eyes suddenly widened as she was still attempting to revive Dynter.

His scent disappeared. He's gone, but how in the hell did he do that? she thought, confused. But her face suddenly became one of realization. Ah, I get it now. He must have cut a hole into a pocket dimension and crawled inside like the little insect he is. But the question is, where did he end up?

Lazule looked over at Tsuya. "Tsuya, it's your turn."

He nodded in reply. "Yes, my lord. I won't let you down." Tsuya approached Madara, but stopped when he was a short distance away. He bowed in respect.

"It's an honor to be in your presence. I wish you luck." he said politely before getting into a fighting stance.

Lazule then directed his attention to Asphalt, who had been quietly typing away on his Processor, not really paying attention to anything going on. "Asphalt, you too."

Asphalt stood up and nodded. "Sir."

He approached the battlefield as well, but stopped well behind Tsuya's position. Without saying anything to either combatants, he began typing away on his Processor again.

Madara switched his stare between his two opponents before gripping the hilt of his fan blade. He took in the words of whom he now knew is Tsuya as he slowly drew his weapon.

If they're even remotely as strong as the other one, then I'm going to be in for some trouble without my shadow style. I predict that my wood style would fare much better with these two.

The elitist started to take a step, but then he stopped himself.

Tsuya frowned a little.

"I'm actually more of a defensive fighter. Would it be too much trouble if I asked you to attack first?" he asked politely.

Well, it'd be less boring than waiting patiently.

Madara couldn't make out Tsuya's face enough to tell whether he would be easy or not. He especially couldn't do the same for his partner, but something told the God that he had to do something about that disinterested attitude he bore. The chances of surviving until his energy proved decent enough seemed very promising to Madara, so he happily raised his blade to take a swing.

"As you wish," he replied to his enemy that would be the target of his powerful attack coming up. "But I advise you to take me way more seriously than your friend did."

He still felt uneasy about that ripping sound from earlier, but that'll have to wait until afterwards. Right now, he has two targets to kill.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation!"

The powerful man swung his fan blade, causing a massive wave of fire to emerge. The fire nearly took up half of the arena, but it didn't stretch far enough to affect the four awaiting combatants.

As soon as the fire emerged, Tsuya dashed off, running straight for it. The fire engulfed him completely, and he disappeared within it.

As soon as the fire subsided, Tsuya appeared unscathed. He was covered in a green shield that glowed as the fire touched it. The shield dissipated as he got near, and he cocked his fist back. Once he got within range, he launched his fist at Madara.

The Ottuske watched intensely as the intense wave of flames engulfed his opponent. Madara had been generally surprised by Tsuya's reaction. No one would dare try to endure the impact of his techniques, let alone his natural elemental style. He let the flames died down before laughing at what he figured would be a burnt-to-a-crisp corpse, but was taken aback instead by the green shield that defended the enemy from his attack.

"Hmph, how original."

That shield might cause some issues if I stick with elemental attacks. Perhaps close combat or my wood style would do better in this situation. But what to choose? Close combat? Hmm...

Madara readied himself to sprint over towards Tsuya, but stopped when Tsuya decided to take charge himself. A sadistic smile appeared on his face.

Fool! My armor is made out of the finest metal in Gelum! There's no way that a puny baboon like you would ever-

At that moment, Tsuya's fist slammed into the chest plate of Madara's armor, knocking the God off his feet and sending him a ways back. After a few feet, Madara's head slightly scraped against the ground, causing him to start tumbling and eventually crashing against the wall of the coliseum. The crowd roared in excitement because they rarely get the chance to witness someone attack Madara like that early on.
Pierre Ottuske (played by _EBG)

"Whoa," Pierre exclaimed as he sat up from his seat. The guy next to him had the same idea and reaction. Pierre never would have guessed that Madara would've taken a strong blow like that early on. Not only that, but the armor didn't absorb the impact like it should've.

That guy's insanely strong, Pierre noted as his eyes focused on Tsuya. Father better not take any more hits like that or this fight's going to be pretty short.

Tsuya looked at his hand and gave it a little shake, clenching it into a fist and releasing it a few times.

"I actually felt that punch. You have some impressively strong armor. Unfortunately for you, my strength far outmatches that of anyone in this world. And I only used 70% of my strength there, which is impressive in itself since I rarely go past fifty."

He got into a fighting stance, and the green shield from before appeared around him. Only this time, the shield covered his body more tightly, similarly to armor.

"You were trying to teach us a lesson in underestimation. However, it seems that you still have much to learn in that regard as well. I do hope you'll take me and my comrades more seriously than you did Lapis from here on." he said, still maintaining that polite demeanor.
"Tsuya actually hit him." said Violet, surprised. A pang of sadness hit her momentarily when Madara was sent flying, but she knew that it was just because of her addiction to his smell, and ignored it. Lazule looked over at him.

"Violet. Are you beginning to understand?" asked Lazule. Violet looked confused for a moment, but suddenly her face lit up with realization.

"You...knew Lapis would go down easily. And that would make Madara underestimate his next opponent. That's..."

"It's not about overpowering your enemies, Violet. It's about taking away what power they have. Never forget that." Lazule said.

"R-Right." We...might actually win this thing.
Tsuya rushed forward towards where Madara landed at full speed. With his shield covering his body, one could tell that he was going for a head-on collision with the God that wouldn't end in his favor.

Madara tried to move his body, but to no avail. His nerves were still going haywire from that massive blow from Tsuya. He never would've predicted him to be so strong.

My armor can protect me from those blows, but I can't take much more. I can't attack him with long range elemental attacks and short range close combat is suicide.

The elitist slowly began rising to his feet; his back slightly grazed the beautiful coliseum wall and he felt a wave of sadness for it. Those walls won't shine bright after today.

I can't use my shadow style for a little while longer, but I believe that wood style should be more than efficient to take out this one.

Madara brushed his face with his black glove and glanced at the space where his opponent stood last. He blinked in surprise when he noticed that Tsuya had disappeared.

"What the.."

He then spotted the attacker closing in on him with what appeared to be an incoming headbutt. He tried to move, but his body wouldn't let him.

Drat! My nerves haven't fully recovered from the blow!

"Gah!"

Blood shot from the God's mouth as the cracks of his armor spread further. His body folded over the man who delivered the severe blow and the crowd's cheering nearly shattered any close by people.

"He's bleeding internally too? I knew Tsuya was strong, but Jesus Christ." noted Violet as she continued to resuscitate Dynter. She ignored the second pang of sadness that hit her when he spat out blood.

I really shouldn't have smelled him...I'll have to remain diligent and ignore his scent as much as I can until this is over, or else I might get addicted...

"I only saw him go past 50% once, and it wasn't pretty. And it only took 70% to put that Madara guy in such a state? Tsuya smells so...amazing. I can only imagine what 100% smells like." she cooed.

Her attention was directed next at Asphalt, who was still standing there typing away on his Processor.

"Asphalt's still being a lazy ass. He's like a 'Mom's Basement Shut-In' sort of guy. I remember when we took off his visor as a prank while he was sleeping. Ten minutes later, we heard him screaming in pain about his eyes, like when you open the blinds after a long time of being in the dark, but much much worse. I still feel kinda bad about it." Lazule finally decided to speak.

"Asphalt's not as lazy as you think, Violet."

"I know that. But he sure looks the part."

"He prefers the term, "disinterested". He very much dislikes social interaction, or anything that doesn't involve collecting information. This is why he's not participating. Yet."

"I know, I know. As lazy as he may seem, he's one of the smartest members of the Seven. What was his I.Q. again? 450?" she asked.

"Just about." replied Lazule. Violet let out an amused "Hmm."

"I still find it funny how 450 only makes him the third smartest out of all of us." she said. Lazule shrugged.

"We may be smarter than him when it comes to I.Q., Violet. But do you could beat him in a contest concerning computers or technology in general?"

"Hmph. I'd find a way. Even if he is an expert in that sort of thing, I'd still kick his ass in it any day of the week." she replied egotistically.

Lazule actually let out a laugh at that. "I see your ego's still as big as Lapis' mouth." he joked. Violet crossed her arms and pouted.

"And just what is that supposed to mean?" Before Lazule could reply, Dynter suddenly woke up with a start, panting heavily. Violet placed a hand on his shoulder with a worried expression.

"Hey, hey, whoa. Dynter, are you okay?" she asked. Dynter looked at her to see her worried face and relaxed for a bit.

"Phew. It was only a dream." he said as he got to his feet. Violet did the same.

"What are you talking about?"

"I had this dream where we were fighting this really strong person and he kicked all of our butts. Some of us even died-" It was then that Dynter's eyes settled on Tsuya, Asphalt, and Madara. His stomach dropped.

"Relax, kid. We're going to win this fight for sure. Look, Tsuya's got him on the ropes. If Lazule sends us in, we can finish him right now."

Lazule shook his head. "No. Not yet. All in due time, Violet." he said. Violet rolled her eyes in reply.

"Well in any case, I'm sure our turn'll come soon Dynter." Dynter paled.

"That doesn't make me feel any better! That's the problem!"
Meanwhile, Tsuya increased his pace as he saw Madara show signs of internal damage from his punch. Once he reached him, he didn't hesitate to shoulder-tackle him into the wall of the arena.

Madara couldn't believe what was happening. Was he really losing this early on? Him? The Madara Ottuske? No, it couldn't be. The mere thought of defeat didn't register in his brain.

I won't let this kid knock me around anymore. How much longer must I wait until I'm able to use at least one Shadow Style technique?!

Knowing fully well that his strongest abilities won't be available for now, the deity chose to rely on his wits to escape this situation; it became pretty evident that his brain still remained the only fully operational part of his body. Activating the Sharingan to stop Tsuya was for the moment a possibility, but he quickly substituted with doing something that would also work like a charm at the cost of taking this incoming attack directly. If it meant gaining the upper hand later, then Madara surely didn't mind absorbing a few more blows and possibly lose his armor in the process.

"Heh..."

He managed to straighten his folded body up and embraced himself for a nasty strike.

Such a shame. So much time and money was spent into creating and fortifying this masterpiece for it to only break from this next move that'll probably ruin this perfectly flawless arena.

Following up immediately, Tsuya cocked his fist back. The shield that surrounded his body left him and flowed onto his fist, completely covering the knuckles. He then let the fist fly before raising his other one and doing the same thing. He soon found a rhythm and began alternating punching with reinforced fists, the flurry of attacks not showing any signs of slowing down.

"So you're telling me...Lazule sent Lapis first on purpose?" asked Dynter in wonder after Violet caught him up to speed. Violet nodded.

"Yep. Lazule said before that we were probably not going to win, but with strategies like that, how can we lose?" she remarked triumphantly.

"M-Maybe you're right..." Suddenly, Phaester turned to them.

"It appears that Tsuya is about to end this fight, Lazule." he noted. Lazule didn't respond, maintaining perfect eye contact with the action happening.

Phaester turned to look back at the fight as well. "Well, looks can be deceiving. I don't think someone as revered as Lord Madara would let it end like this." he added. "I'm curious: How will he get out of this one?"

"Huh?" Violet turned to see Tsuya's relentless attacks on Madara. She immediately shut one eye in discomfort. "Agh..." she winced as if she could feel the pain herself. Tears stung her eyes slightly.

"What's wrong, Violet?" asked Dynter. Violet's breathing picked up slightly and she responded shakily.

"I...I don't know. Looking at him get hurt...I just...it's like a huge wave of sadness just hit me head-on. It almost hurts. I'm not feeling any physical pain though." she explained. Lazule thought for a moment before turned over to her.

"It appears you've become addicted to Lord Madara." he remarked. Violet furrowed her brows and wiped her damp eyes.

"...damn." she mumbled. "What do I do now?"

"Nothing. It can't be helped."

"What? So I'm just stuck like this?"

"No, not entirely. There are two ways to fix your predicament. Either you get far away from him for an extended period, or you smell something better than him. I think I'll be able to solve your problem."

Violet tilted her head. "You can?"

"Just give it some time. All will be revealed soon." Lazule's gaze shifted over to Dynter for a moment. The boy's eyes widened slightly from the sudden attention, but Lazule turned away almost as quickly as he looked at him in the first place and resumed watching the fight.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Madara Ottuske vs The Elite Seven

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus