Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Are YOU an RP commitmentphobe?

I will admit that I am one, especially if I do not know the person or feel as if they're taking the RP in a direction I can't understand. For example, I've done small RPs with several people at a time, and they always have taken it to a turn that I couldn't understand at all, some have totally forgotten what the plot was, and some had turned an RP violent at some sudden point with no reason.
Would it be realistic to create a group where people with tight schedules or limited time can meet and find partner(s) to RP with? Like, a group where everyone is in a similar situation and understands each other's inability to respond frequently or regularly.
Basalt Topic Starter

illantis wrote:
Would it be realistic to create a group where people with tight schedules or limited time can meet and find partner(s) to RP with? Like, a group where everyone is in a similar situation and understands each other's inability to respond frequently or regularly.

Funny you should mention, my brother-from-another-mother Ohm/Colors and I are creating a group for such individuals. It's a small project, but we hope to reconnect a those of us with major career and personal responsibilities with their creative sides and one another.

The group is, however, geared towards folks who play the game Furcadia. We're still compiling information and design elements, but we will be releasing information shortly.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Are YOU an RP commitmentphobe?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus