Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Spectral Seed OOC

Nai_Elyob Topic Starter

I'm gonna crank out a post now. Sorry, it's been a rough couple days.
No worries. Hope everything is okay :l
Draken are you still participating?
Yup. I was just gonna wait for Zahariel to post, mainly because posting as Myra right now wouldn't add too much.
Perfectly understandable.
Nai_Elyob Topic Starter

Good job, everyone, on getting this far. We're going to be moving through the Valen Gate after the introductions. After that, I'd say be prepared for anything ;)
Yay! Looking forward to it
Hope everyone continues this. I'd like to keep it going. It's been fun so far!
Speaking of...
Nai_Elyob Topic Starter

I apologize for the slow pace of late. My laptop was bricked and I'm also preparing for a big move. Please bear with me, this quest is just finally through the exposition phase. We've got a lot of good writing ahead of us.
No worries! Looking forward to continuing with everyone :)
I am just awaiting Zahariel to post before I go again
Hoping everyone is still on board! :D *nudges all*
Nai_Elyob Topic Starter

Hey, everyone! Got done with my big move a few days ago, and am getting settled in. I'll have to post from my phone for a bit, as my laptop is on the fritz again. Please be patient with me on this transition!
Will do! I was waiting for Myra to post before going again myself...
Gonna post later! Was seeing if anyone else was going to first.
Nai_Elyob Topic Starter

Thank you all for staying with me on this one! I'm all settled in and I've got a new tablet/netbook combo that will allow me to bypass the laptop issues that have been plaguing me. Now I can start posting again!~ I'm looking forward to reading what you have all posted.
Hey, go ahead and skip my post if ye want to. I've been as sick as a dog for the past few days.
Aww get well soon! :/
Nai_Elyob Topic Starter

We'll stick with the established 2 posts ahead max, but don't worry about it. Get well soon :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Spectral Seed OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus