Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon RPG (Closed)

Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire smiled "its perfect for a cheshire like me"
Pikabolt (played by PikaPika11) Topic Starter

"Good. I'll set up the tent. Did you bring something to sleep on?"

"no but i dont need one" cheshire jumped into a tree and sat on one of the branches she took some rope out of her back pack along with a blanket she then tied herself to the treethen she laid on the branch with the blanket on her

"What about you, Zoey?"
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Just Zoe. And yes, I brought a sleepingbag." Zoe pulled out a sleepingbag and unrolled it on the ground.

"I should have one in my backpack. I'll check."

After searching around in his backpack for a few minutes, Pikabolt said, "Lily must've taken my sleeping bag for her camping trip. Now where will I sleep?"
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"You can take mine." Zoe handed her sleepingbad to Pikabolt.

"No thanks. I think I can find somewhere else." Veelvet thought for a moment and climbed the tree Cheshire was on. Veelvet jumped on the branches, making sure they were secure. She walked back to Pikabolt, nudging him. "What is it, Veelvet?" Veelvet said something. Pikabolt replied, "I see..."

cheshire leaned against the tree trunk and looked at veevet

"Hey, Cheshire, how big is that branch that you're on? Veelvet says it looks like it's big enough for more than one person."

cheshire looked at the branch "well you could lay on it to but theres a bigger chance of you falling out then me"

"That's fine. I'll come right up." Pikabolt pulled a chain with a ball on the end out of his backpack and threw it at the branch above Cheshire. It wrapped around the branch. Pikabolt used it to pull himself onto the branch Cheshire was on. "Would this be OK with you, Cheshire?"

cheshire shrugged "i dont care"

"Thanks." Pikabolt squirmed under the blanket, still tied to the tree. Veelvet climbed up the tree and sat on his back. "Good night." Pikabolt fell asleep almost instantly.

cheshire fell asleep but she didnt stay asleep for long she woke up about 2 hours after everybody was asleep and jumped out of the tree being sure not to wake up pika bolt she then walked into the forest and to the river that wasnt to far from were they camped .. she looked at her reflection in the water and sighed

Sensing something is wrong, Pikabolt woke up, climbed down the tree, and saw Cheshire by the river. "Hey, is something wrong?"

"huh oh its nothing ... just uh .. washing my face" cheshire looked back fast

"Cheshire, if you tell me about what's troubling you, you will feel better."

"no no its nothing ..nothings bothering me"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon RPG (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus