Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dimensions of Adventure (Members Already Chosen)

Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab) Topic Starter

(I guess... but, we could attempt to revive it haha)
baros (played by rakdos31)

(I'm game if you are?)

(Yup! I definitely want to continue this! ^u^)
Phoenixheart watched curiously as Rufus pulled out a strange pocketwatch that apparently had a lunch in it. Something about all of this just didn't feel right to her. How is it that three other beings had found her forest? It was extremely difficult for others to find unless they knew where to look. Having three other beings find it at around the same time just seemed odd to her. Not to mention that she was a bit uncomfortable with meeting them as they were strangers to her and she wasn't very comfortable with being around strangers. She absentmindedly ran a thumb over the long, thin scar that ran the length of her right forearm as she thought.

Rakdos looks around briefly be or returning his gaze to Phoenixheart. " well miss Phoenixheart I wish to take a look around but I don't want to offend the only person her that knows the area. So may I look around your forest?" Baros states more then asks her. A sharp look of a dragons hunger in his eyes. Baros as if he knew the answer stood up to his full height agot into a nice stance to fly from." You won't mind a few forest creatures going missing I hope." He says with a slightly menacing untertone to it. Meant to tell you its his custom. " don't worry I kill to eat or in the name of a master if I ever find a worthy one that is. "

Phoenixheart hesitated before answering Baros. She had a fondness for the animals in the forest, but she knew that the lives of each individual animal also had to come to and end eventually. Eventually she replied "Okay, you may look around and hunt in the forest, but please try to keep the hunting minimized to animals that are old or too injured to really go on anymore. And please also keep the, uh... dispatching of the animal brief. I don't really want any of the animals to suffer much before they die."

"As you ask I'll make use they don't suffer and I'll keep to the ones that death have marked already then... but why I must ask why you care so much for the animals lives? I mean no offence after all it is I whom is an uninvited guess after all. But really I am curious as to why you ask those of me. I came from a eat or be eaten land so this is odd to hear but none the less I will do as asked if only to avoid any issues with a being like your self. Baros nods and then he flaps his wings a few times then hops as he does continues to do so. With that he takes to the air and circles around a few times. He yells down. " well just yell if I'm needed and I will come back" then he flew off to catch a meal.

Happy that Baros was willing to cooperate and do what she asked, Phoenixheart smiled and thanked the dragon. When he said he said he was curious about why she cared so much about the animals, she simply responded "I have helped many of the animals here and have grown fond of them... I know that their time has to come eventually, but I just don't want them to suffer much when it does." She then watched as he took off and nodded in understanding when he said to just yell if he was needed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dimensions of Adventure (Members Already Chosen)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus