Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Creepy Pasta RP

Yumi (played by jake_smol_english)

Yumi grab her hands and got up. "T-thank you." Yumi said moving her banges out of her face and still trying to get her hair out of her face so she could see a whole lot better.
Kitkat Kate Draco (played by Hazel_Storm) Topic Starter

Seeing her struggle with her hair, KK took one of the two hair bands off her wrist and handed it to Yumi. “Here. This will keep it out of your eyes.”

Yumi bow to say 'Thank you' and she put up her hair and scales showed slightly on her skin, and her hands were still webbed, and it took sometime to go back to normal.

“Don’t strain yourself,” KK said. “Are you all set to go?”

Yumi nodded her head and got up and started walking into the woods, all she now is that there is a human in there at the moments and so she kinda became over protective of Kitkat, because when she her lefts moving in the tress the but Kitkat behind her and smelled the air to find what it is and then a unknow human pale as snow, with eyes as red as and apple, popped down for a tree.

Kitkat examined the new person, ears flattening against her head while she tail started poofing out like a scared cat. Her eyes narrowed as she assessed her scent and threat level. Usually, she’d hide her appendages, but it didn’t matter for she already saw them.
Jane Soul (played by jake_smol_english)

Jane had popped down for the tree that she had been in for a couple of minutes. "I know I smelt Fish and Neko" Jane hade said moving closer to the fish and smelling her neck to see if she would be good food moving her finger down her neck, and then she moved over to the neko and smelt her and grab her wrist and let her nails cut her skin open and start to drink her blood. "Oh yemey you taste really good, I mean really good. " Jane had said going back to drinking the others blood.

Hissing, KK used her other hand to scratch the teen across her face. She didn’t like people touching her randomly. “Get the h*** off me,” she growled, attempting to yank her arm away.

Jane grab and hold on her still and sit her down, "You are going allow me to drink for you, or I can make this ten times more painful." Jane had said licking up the rest of the blood that was there.

“Get someone else’s blood!” she protested.

"Nope you blood is better then the fishy over there." Jane said biting her skin harder.

KK kicked the girl in her stomach with half of her strength. “Get off!”

Jane pin her to a tree "You bitch," she had said biting her neck making her relax.

The fight drained out of her, and she grew docile. What was she doing?

"Good girl, good girl." She had said letting her arm wound heal

Breathing calmly, she blinked groggily. Thinking was hard, so she gave up trying to understand why she had been angry.

Jane let go of her and kissed her cheek.

Drawing her brows together, Kitkat brought a hand up to where the girl had bitten her. The pain was already fading, but whether or not it was her fast healing factor or a result from the girl was difficult to tell. “Wha?”
Ashley (played by Kimberlymorgan)

(Hey I was wondering if I could be sally aka slendermans adopted daughter)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Creepy Pasta RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus