Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Creepy Pasta RP

Yumi (played by jake_smol_english)

Yumi went into the water and let her body soak up the water as well as she play with her long flowing her and she start to sing a song and let the water take her body with the waves as she sung her song. Yumi love to sing when she had someone with her, because she found it fun when the wouldn't fall under a trance like the guys do. She always want to sing and be like a deity Gaea and her singing because her singing could but everyone to sleep even when there not humans.
Kitkat Kate Draco (played by Hazel_Storm) Topic Starter

(Wait, is the water taking Yumi, or both her and KK?)

(Yumi is letting the waves move her)

(Just checking.) I watched as the siren rode the water as she sang. It was like something out of a dream or movie. Her notes were calming, floating by over the rolling tides. I sat on the dock, letting my legs hang over the edge just shy of the water.

Yumi kept singing and she slowly let her music come to and end and she got count of a hook and it cut her lag and her dark blood fill the water and she wimpier in pain getting up on the dork but kept felling off the dock because her jumps are weak, "Can you help me KK I can get up and I think I am bleeding." she said reaching her hand fin up to the other.

Nodding, I grabbed her hand. "Sure thing." My nose picked up the subtle, metallic scent that was blood. Yep, she was cut.

"Thank you so much for helping me up. It the cut deep?" Yumi ask KK looking at her fin, touches were there cut was.

Leaning over her to get a better look, I checked it for her. “It seems like a graze. The cut, itself, only went a few centimeters deep. Can you get tetanus?”

Yumi shook her head no, but she still kept touching it, and then she use the water to heal it.

"Oh, wow. That's neat." I commented, watching with slight awe.

Yumi look up and just started to sing again, as she heal her wound. "Fun fact- When being a high class siren you get a lot, I mean a lot more benefits, like just the water to your avantishios." She said jumping back in to the water to fin the hook that hooked her.

Nodding to show I understood what she said, I growing curious. “Can you leave water, or are you permanently stuck in it?”

"Yea, I can leave the water but it comes with a consaconse." Yumi said doing tricks in the water.

"Oh," I said. "Well, we wouldn't want that. Does that mean you don't know if people live in the woods? I want to make sure I don't run into humans if I go exploring the area."

Yumi got up on the docks and started to sing a song that made her tail turn in to lags, and shortly after her voice was gone, she could still use it but she would need to be in her human form for more then 3 hours. "T-this is the price I have to pay I can't use my voice till I have been in the form more than 3 hours." Yumi said quity and playing with her hair and dress.

I nodded my head a little. “I would ask if it hurts, but I don’t want you to answer in case it does hurt. I was just thinking we could explore the forest for a little while, but that’s only if you want to.”

Yumi nodded her head yes because she love to explore and she want to see if she could find new things out in the open. Yumi pull her long her back so it would not be in the way of her eyes and it wouldn't touch the ground.

(She’s wearing human clothes, right?)

(Yes)

Kitkat held out her hand, offering to help Yumi on her feet in case she was unsteady on her barely used human legs, tail swishing in anticipation of the expedition into the trees. The forest was something she knew well no matter where she was. It was comforting, familiar to her senses.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Creepy Pasta RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus