Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Dens

Tebirath (played by laserdragon111)

Sorry... I just sometimes can 't reply, okay?

About Tebirath: He is a Nature dragon. He doesn 't have family or occupation, and no opinion on the programs as well.
MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm) Topic Starter

(It’s fine. You guys can reply when you want.) So, who wants to start? I don’t mind who goes. ^^

I don 't mind as well... :D I normally would, but I don 't know how...
Nemesis (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

(I guess I will)

The Huge ruby and gold dragon rested in his cave high in the mountains. He had live here for years, far from the large settlements of the world. Now occasionally he would see the formation and fall of a small village, but they would never last longer then a couple hundred years. He was happy here, away from the worlds problems, and honestly wished he would never have to participate in it.
Kitkat Kate Draco (played by Hazel_Storm) Topic Starter

A human-appearing girl stepped into the dingy light of the outside world, having come out of a ruined house. In her arms were bags which budged out in either sharp corners or smooth curves. She had a black cat tail and black wolf ears. Her location wasn’t too far away from the dragon.

Tebirath was in a forest near them. He laid on the ground, his head resting on his paws. His eyes were closed, but still, he knew that something was going on. He opened his eyes, which were in a brighter green than his scales. He stood up, and started to walk forward.

Nemesis lifted his massive head from his paws a looked to the mouth of his large cave. His white eyes glowed in the dim light. After a moment he stood and stretched, then shook the gathering water off of his scales. He walked towards the ledge outside the cave, his claws scraping against the stone, and crushing the smaller boulders underfoot. He stepped out into the bright sunlight, causing it to dance of his brilliant ruby and gold scales like a great light-show. He was like a beacon, all who chose to look towards his mountain were bound the see the brilliant dragon perched above the land, looking over the forests below.

Looking up at the right time, Kitkat saw the light of his scales. She tilted her head, cat curiosity kicking in her system. Setting the bag of stolen things in a safe place, the hybrid approached the cave wearily.

When Tebirath saw the light, he started to be curious a little. He jumped and started to fly, now heading to the mountain. His scales were reflecting the sun as well, but it just made his scales much brighter than usual. He looked under him while flying, and soon he saw someone.

The Massive dragon, standing 150 feet at the shoulder, stood still on his ledge. A great protector of the valley it seemed.

KK's sharp eyes spotted the dragon flying high above her head. She watched it as she walked in case it was hungry. Dragons hardly attacked people, but she was naturally cautious of living creatures.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Dens

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus