Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deepest crags Of Mountain Black

Corbin Nicholas (played by Suffering)

I nod and pull my hood up. "I'm going to sleep in the forest. It's much more comfortable there than an Inn where people sneak in your room and steal your money." I smile slightly and look you in the eye. "If you want to talk, just follow the river and I'll be under the old oak tree." I wave before vanishing into the small crowd.
Leiken Malone (played by ManisMalone) Topic Starter

Leiken laughs and pushes his hair back as the slight gust of wind blows hair in his face once more. "I've slept in many Inn's and taken a couple fingers with me. I'm tired of sleeping on floors anyways. A nice hay bed seems rather inviting." The rough complexion of his face seemed to relax as time went on. "Rest well Corbin, and fair travels."
Isemon the Corrupted didn't understand those hero types. A friend dies, or goes missing, and they go on a rampage. It was quite humorous to watch up-close, though. Doing anything they can to assist those that they cherish. Even die. Isemon snickered to himself as he read the poster requesting help. He began to turn, and walk away, but he spotted what looked like the one who requested help. "Oh, what the hell," he muttered to himself. Perhaps he could gain a profit off of it, to help expand his already great army. He cleared his throat, putting on a fake gentle voice to hide his usual raspy tone. "Excuse me sir," he inquired, "Are you the one looking for help?"

Leiken turns to face Isemon, his hair swaying slightly as he does, "Depends, a lot of people seem to need help. You here for the job I posted?" Leiken's tone turned from warm and calm to a stern and rather cold tone. Night time had finally crept over the town, the only amount of light was from the full moon hanging in the sky. Along with torch lit lamps all around the town, providing a dim orange glow all around it.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((May I join?))

Corbin's ear flicks back and she turns towards the mysterious man talking to Leiken. "Hmm..." Her eyes darken. 'I don't trust that man..' She though to herself and vanished into the woods quickly.

//Of course.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

As they spoke, another man approached. He was tall and wore clothing like that of a medieval prince. His hair was long and snow white, tied back loosely at the nape of his neck. He wore what looked like a gold fur belt, but it seemed to life-like to be just that. A striking feature was his solid red, glowing eyes, below the right one was a birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon over a four pointed star. He paused near the two for a moment, the spoke in a deep, smooth voice with e slight english accent.

"Are you the one known as Leiken? The one seeking help?"
Leiken Malone wrote:
Leiken turns to face Isemon, his hair swaying slightly as he does, "Depends, a lot of people seem to need help. You here for the job I posted?" Leiken's tone turned from warm and calm to a stern and rather cold tone. Night time had finally crept over the town, the only amount of light was from the full moon hanging in the sky. Along with torch lit lamps all around the town, providing a dim orange glow all around it.

"Ah, but with a world riddled with destruction, who could find help?" The gentle demeanor remained, a facade he had worked on in hi years in exile. Deceit is an essential skill to have with plans of world domination. "Yes, I am. I believe I could be of assistance. I'm really quite proficient with elemental magic." A slight chuckle, but the necromancer was able to hide it.

//I apologize but ManisMalone won't be on Repository for a while. He's been stressed lately and haven't had time to reply. But when he is able to be on, I'll ask him to reply to your messages.

Leiken looked around briskly for a moment. He turned to face the two. He put his hands up slightly and said with a huff of slight annoyance "Please- Yes, I am Leiken and I will pay handsomely for anyone's services in aiding me. Many of you may be wondering exact details on our journey ahead but please listen. I will disclose all information and answer any questions, even of personal Nature. I will be in Fire-breath Inn for 2 more days in case anyone else decides to take up my offer. Until than, gear up, if you want to ask some questions before our departure feel free." He let out a relieved sigh, not having what seemed like 4 people talking to him at once.. he hated these crouds

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Deepest crags Of Mountain Black

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus