Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Adding timestamps to posts displayed in search

Sanne Moderator

I use search to find topics with certain keywords a lot. I'm unsure what the search result display order is of the topics that come up, but I often find myself getting excited about finding something in particular, only to find the topic is 1+ year old and the user has been inactive since shortly posting that.

Is there a way to include the date the topic was started, and the date that it was last posted in?

It would make the search function friendlier to use.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

I use search to find topics with certain keywords a lot. I'm unsure what the search result display order is of the topics that come up, but I often find myself getting excited about finding something in particular, only to find the topic is 1+ year old and the user has been inactive since shortly posting that.

Is there a way to include the date the topic was started, and the date that it was last posted in?

It would make the search function friendlier to use.
Kim Site Admin

Done!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Adding timestamps to posts displayed in search

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus