Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new beginning

Adrianna (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Adrianna finishes up and goes to the sink to wash the dishes. While listening to him talk about the sanctuary of clans, she could hear the hatred. She just nods and turns to him.

"I'll go pack then."

She says before turning and walking to her room to gather some of her stuff and collectively put it in a pouch.
Raziel (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

As she did so, he went back to the front gallery of the building they were in. He waited for her at the door, looking out the window and towards the wilderness beyond the city. He longed to be away from the town, to be rid of this constricting cloak he wore, to find Kain, and destroy him.

Adrianna rushed around her room, gathering various potions and spell books to throw in her sack. She ran to the infirmary and grabbed medicine as well as books on making medicine. She grabbed a few knives and a stone for sharpening, ans finally she went to the kitchen and grabbed food as well as cook books. When she was finished she went to her room and grabbed her cloak, throwing it over her shoulders and tying it together. The cloak was black and went down to her ankles, covering her arms and most of her body. If she had pulled up the hood, it would have covered her eyes, leaving everything below her eyes visible. She walks out to the front and meets raziel.

"Ready when you are."

Raziel nodded and pushed the large doors open. With seeming ease compared to the trouble Crowe had before.

"Lets be off then."

Adrianna nods and walks out, waiting for him to follow her out before walking. She looked around, and ultimately had no idea where they were going. She looks at raziel with a raised eyebrow.

"So where do we go from here?"

"To the east. It will be a tough journey for you, but you seem to be a strong girl."

He said as he walked in said direction. He moved at a brisk pace, wanting to leave the town as quickly as they could.

Adrianna nodded, and followed his brisk pace as they tried going through the town. Adrianna tried keeping up, but carrying the supplies slowed her down somewhat.

"By the way, I never asked your name..."

She said as she tried to follow him

"Raziel."

He replied simply as she slowed to walk beside her. He held out a cloven hand for the pack.

"I can carry that if you wish."

Raven shakes her head as she adjusts it. It was like he said earlier, she was strong or at least tried to be. Which meant she didn't like to rely on others if she could do it herself.

"No that's alright, thank you though."

He nodded in reply and was silent for a long while, the edge of town soon came into view. He increased his speed slightly. He would be fine with walking at slow speed outside of town, but first, he had to get out of town. (lel)

Adrianna continues walking behind him, but manages to speed up enough to get next him. She looks up at his face to see that he was anxious. Why? She had no clue. But she could guess we'll enough.

"Eager to get out of town?"

"Yes, i've never been one to be comfortable around a large group of people. Even in my human days i remained on the edge of society."

He spoke as he continued on his brisk pace.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new beginning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus