Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new beginning

Raziel (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"And this,"

He said as he threw the folder to the ground.

"Is something you should worry about far more then you should of me."
Adrianna (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Adrianna eyed him suspiciously before walking into the folder and picking it up. She reads through it, get more and more angry the more she reads, until finally she hands the folder back to him and starts rummaging around, gathering things as if she were going out.

"child, where are you going?"

"I'm going after the bastard! Thought it'd be obvious..."

"not at the moment you aren't. Child, look at you! You look like you haven't slept or showered in days and are still stained in blood! You should rest up before going anywhere!"

"But-"

"let me rephrase that. Your not leaving until you've fully rested up."

"Yes sir...."

She says before throwing the pack over her shoulder and walking off into one of the sleeping chambers.

He watched her leave the room, some of his anger melting away. Oh how how missed those days so long ago that he could enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Now he couldn't even enjoy the simple taste of water. He then turned to the name who first presented the folder.

"Just what all have you learned of Kain?"

"I looked into the attack itself, not of the person who attacked. But I do intend on finding out more about him. All we know right now is that he's a vampire, and he sent a beast in his place to attack the temple that Adrianna and her old master lived."

He says before placing the folder on the table. He walks over to a cabinet and opens it, revealing rows and rows of liquor bottles. He grabs one and walks back over, opening the lid and drinking straight from the bottle.

"what do you know of him?"

"More then I would like."
He replied as the watched(Again).
"He was once my master, in a bygone era of my life. I served him for a thousand years before he cast me away on a jealous whim. Kain is cunning and ruthless. With not a care in the world for the lives of others. He'll stop at nothing to get what he wants."

"Whyd he attack my home?"

A voice calls out from a distance. Adrianna approaches them, wearing new clothes not cover in blood, and running a brush through her wet hair. She comes to stand in front of raziel, her eyes glowing bright red out of anger as she speaks to him.

"If you served him for 1,000 years than you should know! What had my master done to him that warranted his death?! What could my master have possibly had that it was worth killing him over?!"

"It could be any number of things. it could be something as small as you master annoyed him or it could have been you master was working against Kain to stop him in his conquest."

His own white eyes narrowed, now visible to the girl as she was right in front of him.

"He is as secretive as he is greedy. The fact that I had grown wings where he had not cause him to cast me into the lake of the dead. And for the I want my vengeance. I can never again lead the life I once had because of him. I am but a vile phantasm of what I once was because of him!"

"I want vengeance for my master. It seems that this has become my quest as much as it has become yours. Working together would be benifical to us both. So what do you say?"

She says holding out a hand towards him for her to shake, while she stared into his white eyes. She just narrows her own eyes, waiting to see his decision.

He took her hand in is own cloven claw-like hand, shaking it.

"If we are to work together, I have one condition."

Adrianna shakes his hand, sealing their deal. However what she hadn't anticipated was there being a condition. She also felt how boney/claw like his hand was, and just stared him in the eye.

"And what would that be?"

"Be truthful with me. I've dealt with enough lies and manipulations as it is."

He replied, his voice dead serious.

"Of course that means I will keep up with my part as well."

Adrianna just stares at him a litte flustered at his request. Of all things, telling the truth was the last thing she had expected him to ask of her. Still though, it wasn't a hard request. And she expected the same from him in return. She nods her head while shaking his hand.

"Deal. So long as your honest with me. But do you mind if we leave first thing in the morning? I'm exhausted after having traveled for days to get here..."
Crowe Altius (played anonymously)

As the two shakes hands, a black hooded figure was outside the door of the library listening to what they have been talking about all this time, the hooded walks away from the door as the mysterious figure disappeard in a instant.

"As you wish."

He said releasing his grip on her hand, oblivious to the figure outside. His arms once again became concealed behind the dark cloak. his hand was far from human, nor vampire, yet it wasn't enough to guess on what he was. He seemed reluctant to reveal it as well.

Adrianna nods as he let's go. She gently traces one of her hands, trying to decipher his hand. It didn't feel human, but it didn't feel non human wither. She eyes him for a moment before turning around and pointing down the hall.

"If youd like a room to rest in, you can use one of the ones down that hallway."

She says walking down that same hallway and turning into a room. She hops onto one of the beds and holds the pillow onto her chest, staring up at the ceiling before falling asleep.

Raziel nodded and went to one of the rooms. He went straight to the window and perched there, staring out into the night. He didn't need to sleep. or rest. His body didn't require it anymore. He remained there in his unrelenting watch for the entire night and on into the morning.

She blinked as she held up her hand to her face to shield herself from the suns rays. Adrianna sat up and tried to blink the sunlight away before yawning and crawling out of bed. She shuffled over to her drawer and put her clothes on, then went Theo the oh kitchen and started cooking. When finished she set everything on the table before going to find raziel. When she finds him she just stands in the doorway for a moment. Had he been there all night?

"I made breakfast if your hungry."

She says before turning around and heading back theoheheo theoheheo hehe dining room where she sat down and helped herself to her meal.

He followed her to the kitchen and took a seat, but didn't reach for any food.
"Is everything you need ready?"
He asked, taking no initiative to pack anything of his, as he had nothing to pack.

"Um, no....but I know where everything I need is so it won't take me long to get everything together. In the meantime, where are we even going to start looking?"

She says eating her food. She was super hungry after yesterday and was desperate to head out, so she practically forked her food down and chugged her drink.

"He travels a lot now. But i would say the best place to look would be what he called the Sanctuary of the Clans. It was his palace so to speak, and were myself and my former brethren met when we still served under him."

He explain, a seething hatred for the place seeped into the sound of his voice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new beginning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus