Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new beginning

Raziel (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

He stopped at the table, glancing between the two. After a moment he spoke.

"Are you the one known as Adrianna?"

He asked. His voice was deep, smooth, and held a slight english accent. Yet as of now that was the only feature discernible of him. His dark cloak nearly touched the ground, and wrapped all the way around him. He kept his head bent forward slightly, causing the hood to fall over his eyes.
Adrianna (played by SinceForgotten) Topic Starter

Adrianna turned her head slightly, getting a glimpse at the figure that had approached the table. There wasn't much she was able to discern about him, except for the fact that he had somewhat of an English accent. The fact his cloak nearly covered his entire body didn't help either. She continued eating her food, keeping a suspicious eye on the figure.

"That depends on who's looking for her..."

"I was told a girl by the name of Adrianna may hold information that will help me on a certain venture."

He spoke, somewhat cryptically. He was reluctant to introduce himself, especially in town. He crossed his arms beneath the cloak, causing it to rustle slightly. A sound of bone against cloth could be heard, but it was barely audible over the steady buzz of countless conversations around the large room.

Adrianna just stared at him, placing her fork back on her plate and turning to face him. This time she gave him a good look over, but even still she couldn't tell much. She listened, and could barely hear what sounded like.....bone? Rubbing against cloth? She sigh and shakes her head, before looking back up at him.

"Yeah, I'm Adrianna. Whether I can help you or not depends solely on what this venture is."

"Then what do you know of a man named Kain?"

He asked bluntly. He was never one to beat around the bush, it was either tell the truth, or speak nothing at all. He continued to look down at her, though in all honesty he wasn't that tall. He lifted his head slightly, his white eyes narrowing. Betraying his seething hatred from the man he had just mentioned.

Adrianna just stared at him and raised an eyebrow. She hadn't heard the name before, or if she had she didn't remember it. She just let out a huge sigh as she shakes her head and picks up a menu, looking it over as she spoke.

"Sorry. But I don't know anything about a kain."

"Are you sure?"

He asked. As of now he didn't know her enough to know if she was lying or not. Though the longer he remained in the crowded tavern, the more restless he seemed to become.

Adrianna nods, before writing down her order and handing it to someone. She turns around and grabs a chair for raziel, before pulling it to the table and motioning for him to sit down and handing him a menu.

"I'm positive. But i know someone who night be able to help you. But first id like you to answer my question. Why have you been following me?"
Crowe Altius (played anonymously)

Crowe stops eating and looks at the hooded figure and took a deep breath.

Look there's many people in the world that has the same name, maybe you got tge wrong person and beside this person im sitting with just arrive in the city so she cant be your person, a travelling mage has your information you need? Doesn't that seems off?/b]

"My reasons are my own."

He replied sitting down in the chair, yet looked at the menu without picking it up.

"I will tell you this, was given a description as well as the name, I was most certain I had found the right girl. My informer told me that she would almost certainly have the information I was seeking. That and I've always been one to gather some knowledge of a person before approaching them."

Yet she clearly has no clue of the person your looking for, which means something if off from the information you got from your informat.

Crowe grabs the menu and orders a Wine for the three of them.

"Then it seems i've been lied to once again."

He said with an air of anger in his voice. He had been lied to and manipulated way to much in his past, and he was growing child of it.

"I might know someone who can help. When were done eating I'll take you to him. Just a fair warning though, it's been a long day for the both of us...you'd know since you've following me..."

She says before placing her head in her hand. After a moment her food gets their, as well as the wine Crowe ordered. Adrianna grabbed her share of the wine and practically chugged it down. She was desperately in need of something that would take the edge off. She then puts the cup down and proceeds eating her food.

"Anyone who may have helpful information I am willing to speak to."

He didn't reach for either food nor drink, but remained still. It was an unsettling still. His shoulders didn't move at all, as if he wasn't breathing. He watched the girl gulp down her wine, remembering a time long lost the he could once do the same. He then glanced to Crowe, who had fallen silent once more.

"What of you? Have you anything to add?"

Crowe finish drinking her wine and looks at the hooded figure.

Sadly to say no, im only enjoying the food in this tavern, and i have no connection to this girl i just simply just met her today.

Crowe puts down the wooden cup and stands up putting down 10 piece of gold coin at the table.

That should cover our expenses ill be going now i still have some work to do.

Crowe lowers her head to the two as a gesture of saying farewell, crowe walks out of the tavern disapearing in the crowd of people walking outside.

Adrianna watches as Crowe leaves, and stands up before gesturing to raziel to follow her. She walks out of the pub and into town, trying to remember how to get there. Eventually she finds it, and when she gets there she hugs the friend.

"So did you find out who did it?"

"I did. It was by someone named kain."

"Kain??? This wouldn't be the same kain that..."

She says turning to raziel.

He had followed closely behind her, his claw like feet clanking against the cobblestone road. The wraith narrowed his eyes at the mention of the name. A soft growl could be from heard from him.

"Would this Kain be a vampire?"

He asked with the growl.

While Adrianna backed away slightly at the sound of raziels growling, maxis nodded holds up a folder, which Adrianna takes and starts reading through.

"This....this is exactly what attacked us!"

Adrianna exclaims loudly getting angrier by the moment.

"indeed. I did my research and as it to turns out, he is a vampire. I take it you have a connection with him?"

"Indeed. And it's a connection I would most love to be rid of. I seek revenge on him for turning me into what I am."

He said, his own voice raising slightly out of seething hatred. Glaring at the folder, he reached out for it. Most of his arm was covered by old looking while cloth, adjoining with a tattered brown glove. Above the cloth was a small amount of exposed flesh. It was blue, with some exposed muscle. And from the glove extended three claw-like, bone fingers. He snatched the founder from the man's hand, looking through it.

(It was in Adriannas hand xD)

Adrianna jumped slightly as the folder was yanked out of her hand. She looked at him, but when he mentioned he had been turned into something she grabbed her staff and stood in front of maxis.

"It's rude to snatched things out of people's hands you know..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new beginning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus