Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The war against Lord Yaino

Yaino (played by Pikpikpikly) Topic Starter

Heh...
Yaino seemed to disappear almost instantly, and then began to appear all around Sage, leaving tons of what appeared to be clones.
He then reappeared in a new spot, hidden among the clones, who all began to fire ki blasts at Sage
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage brought the scythe up and hacked quickly at the blasts, twisting with practiced agility, opening wings to fly over the clones, so she would have more room to lash around.

There were countless ki blasts coming all at once, it was as if there was millions of Yaino firing at Sage, but that's just how fast they are.

Sage switched tactics, instead of blocking, she flew higher in the air to dodge them, absorbing any with her scythe that came close to hitting her.

He wasn't too bad....

Sage grinned

" Come at me like a real warrior!"

Whenever I feel like it...
Yaino still had clones up, Sage might wanna quickly dispatch of the clones before she gets overwhelmed

Sage was getting tired of all the clones. Might be a good idea to clear some out.

" Fine, coward "

Sage charged a lighting blast, then shot it towards a mass of clones.

Coward?

Says the one flying away~

Sage snorted

" Flying away?

I'm gaining ground princess

There's a difference.."

Sage raining lightning down on the clones, shooting a few spare ones at Yaino.

" Now I much prefer close combat, so why don't you come over here muscle man"

Yaino appeared right behind Sage and aimed to deliver a sledgehammer attack, he had moved so quickly it looked like he never moved, but once again it was an afterimage, except this one faded away.

Sage didn't quite bring the scythe up in time, only half blocking the attack before it made contact with her shoulder, crunching bones.

" Oh?"

Sage wrote:
Sage didn't quite bring the scythe up in time, only half blocking the attack before it made contact with her shoulder, crunching bones.

" Oh?"

You feel pain, I can see it in your eyes, I'm not as weak as you thought am I~?

Sage grinned, leaping back to avoid counterattack.

" Your not so bad after all, this might take longer..."

Sage raised the scythe again, this tim eon the offensive, speeding towards Yaino.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The war against Lord Yaino

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus