Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's a pleasure to meet you<3

Heya~ Nice to meet you all. I came on here mainly to make profiles for my characters, but already found one great roleplay partner
So check out my characters and if any of them strikes your fancy perhaps we can roleplay<3.
I prefer to use email or messenger to roleplay, but on here or something would be alright too.

<3. I love all kinds of roleplays from fantasy to sci-fi, romance to action, and am semi-lit to literate
I enjoy a good 1-4 paragraphs per post, but I don't want books every darn post. I want the roleplay to go somewhere and I don't need to know about the dust on your characters eyelashes. ( overdetailed ftl D; )

I am an artist, and have a lot of art done of my characters by my friends as well so please don't steal my or my friends art of my characters (I will find you damnit, I've had people do this before, steal art of MY characters designs that I put my heart into).

Although if I like the roleplay with you, chances are you will probably get some art of our characters together<3

Anyhows, normally I'm known as Sazuki, but since the site suggested I use a different name than my OC, I used Amirrora.
x3.

I hope to get to know you all and have a wonderful time!
Kim Site Admin

Nice to meet you! Love the pink hair. ;)
Overkill is underrated! Suck on that slip n slide! Heh. Yeah. Welcome to RPR. I think I already told ya that though... O.o contrary to popular belief I am not a box of frosted flakes. I'm actually a box of cheerios!
Amirrora Topic Starter

Ha ha, thank you both. x3. And hello again Lance. x3.
Gah! Fail! Inwas gonna use the cheerios line against slip n slide but forgot! Blast it! Heh.
I can honestly say that I have never seen a person with pink hair before, unless that's just a wig that fits you overly well. I can also say that the second I read the line about being over-detailed that I genuinely thought about somehow working that into an overly dramatic "Ohai thar." post, but since its like 5:15 in the morning where I am - I stay up for around 18ish hour spurts at a time, sleep is overrated - I'm too bored/lazy/tired.

Dark Lord Galvatron welcomes your presence. Have a good stay.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Going to have to second (or third) the comments about the pink hair too :)

Welcome to the Repository!
Amirrora Topic Starter

He he, it's actually a very very expensive wig (think $80 Japanese Konolakon Fiber). I'm secretly a brunette. I tried many times and can't get my hair the shade of pink I wanted. So I wear a wig frequently instead. (Kind helps avoid awkwardness at weddings and funerals cause then I can take it off)
Shhh, it's a secret.
(Hairdye won't get that shade of pink without a lot of bleaching, and then it doesn't last OTL)

Thank you all for the welcomes. I hope to be good friends with you all!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's a pleasure to meet you<3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus