Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Hey! So, I'm super new here, and this is actually my first time on an RP website. If anyone would like to give me a shove in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it, haha.
Minerva

Well, hello. I'm Minerva, local mobile lurker. You'll find RPR to be one of the friendliest and most helpful communities on the internet. Are you understanding the profile building and chat features okay? If you go to Smalltalk Just Talkin and click "launch chat" you can find someone livetime for an active walk through. Everyone has different ideas of good character building, so find your style, find someone you respect (read a lot of profiles and give kudos to the good ones!) and someone you can be inspired from. I always consider that a good start. Ask anything specific. I'll help. the chat won't work on my phone, though.
MontgomeryOrange Topic Starter

Hi, Minerva! Thank you for the info and advice! I'll be sure to check it all out.
Minerva

No problem. PM me for questions, RP requests, anything. I see you like fantasy. That should make us compatible. I vary between medeival, modern and scifi fantasy, but I'm all fantasy. Hah. Browse my characters and PM me if you like anything.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there, welcome to RPR! Can I call you Monty? :D

Minerva seems to have covered all the basics right there. :) We have a Getting Started Guide that answers some of the more common questions and helps you find your way around the site, but certainly don't hold back on asking us if you're still unsure.

A lot of people who want to roleplay post on RP Discussion; you can check out some threads there as well, or post one of your own.
MontgomeryOrange Topic Starter

Thank you so much, Sanne! You can totally call me that, it sounds great.

I'll be sure to check it out. It might take me a little while to get situated, but I hope to be contributing to the community very soon :) I really appreciate everyone's friendliness and all the help!
Minerva

You're welcome. Don't be shy sending me a friend request if you want to. I can accept, but not receive, mobile. If you don't want to, that's also okay.
Minerva

Er i meant can accept but not send. But I accepted yours! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus