Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » They Call Me Sunshine :)

Chasing_Autumn Topic Starter

Orrik_Zynn wrote:
fear me for i am crab XD

26C3610300000578-0-image-a-19_1426697582245.jpg

lol welcome to RPR as you can tell i am cancer :P anyways welcome and i hope you have fun~!

Yaaaay! A fellow Moon Child! I knew there had to be at LEAST one out there <3 And yes, they should fear us indeed. We Cancerian natives are quite the force ;) Pleased to make your acquaintance, Orrik :3

TheCookiesAreGolden wrote:
Castiel_Hello.gif

Hello and welcome to the lovely site RP Repository. Welcome to the world of different races, unusual---No, unique---names. Everything about everyone here is unique in their own way.

If you are a beginner to roleplay and you need help, or if you just want to learn the ways of this lovely website, you can go here and it will surely help you, as it helped me!

Have fun here! ^_^ :star:

I'm a Sagittarius. There's a picture about Sagittarius on my profile. I'm obsessed with my sign. XD

Cass!! xD Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am greatly looking forward to becoming a part of such a great community <3
That's great! As you should be. I'm obsessed with mine too <3

oLuna wrote:
Yoo, welcome to RPR!
I hope you have a cool time here + make lots of new friends.

I'm a Leo. I fit some of the 'traits' but not all of them :)

Thank you so much! ^_^

Masokitten__ wrote:
I'm just your lovely little Scorpio over here Sunnyshine ♥♥

Scorpios are some of the best people I know! ;) #WaterSignsUnite <3

Xion wrote:
ooooh I came from AllPoetry (or StoryWrite, I guess they're the same thing kinda ^^;) too! I joined this site about 2 years ago bcuz the RP area there suddenly disappeared xD but welcome to RPR! i'm an aquarius, woo :P hope you have fun here :D

YES!! I recognize you! We were in groups together :D My username on there was Lady Masquerade <3

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Welcome welcome to the site!! I was so intimidated when I first came to RPR because I'd actually never been on an RP website before (always only RPed with friends on private forums) and was terrified to start my own topic, but I soon found just how incredible and friendly the community is here! I hope you've been finding your way around well, and please let me know if you ever have any questions!

I'm always, always looking for RPs, so I hope we get the chance to play together some time! :)

Oh, and I'm a Taurus, which basically means strong-minded, but I'm pretty flexible with my RPs haha :P

You're the best! Thank you so much for sharing the story of how you got started on here. I'm definitely a little intimidated, so I can only imagine how you must have felt having no prior experience on an RP site. RPR seems like such an incredible community. My only regret is not finding it sooner! ;p

Likewise :3

Yes. Indeed you are the strong-minded sort xD But that's totally okay because I've known a lot of Taurus natives and they've got some of the biggest hearts of the zodiac! <3

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I find astrology to be a really fun thing to read up about. I'm a Sagittarius! :)

Thank you! <3 And yes, it's a fascinating subject indeed. I absolutely love it. Pleased to make your acquaintance :D
Welcome to RPR, Sweetums.
I'm an Aeries in case you wanted to know? X3
Orrik_Zynn

Chasing_Autumn wrote:
Castiel_Hello.gif

Hello and welcome to the lovely site RP Repository. Welcome to the world of different races, unusual---No, unique---names. Everything about everyone here is unique in their own way.

If you are a beginner to roleplay and you need help, or if you just want to learn the ways of this lovely website, you can go here and it will surely help you, as it helped me!

I'm a Sagittarius. There's a picture about Sagittarius on my profile. I'm obsessed with my sign. XD

Cass!! xD Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am greatly looking forward to becoming a part of such a great community <3

MOOSE YA STOLE MAH GIF XD now i gotta find a new one :P i cant stand having the same intro as others idk why...
Orrik_Zynn

Chasing_Autumn wrote:
Orrik_Zynn wrote:
fear me for i am crab XD

26C3610300000578-0-image-a-19_1426697582245.jpg

lol welcome to RPR as you can tell i am cancer :P anyways welcome and i hope you have fun~!

Yaaaay! A fellow Moon Child! I knew there had to be at LEAST one out there <3 And yes, they should fear us indeed. We Cancerian natives are quite the force ;) Pleased to make your acquaintance, Orrik :3

same~!
i would love to Rp with you as well if your open <3
TheCookiesAreGolden

Orrik_Zynn wrote:
Chasing_Autumn wrote:
Castiel_Hello.gif

MOOSE YA STOLE MAH GIF XD now i gotta find a new one :P i cant stand having the same intro as others idk why...

Sorry. I love SPN... You can have it back!
Orrik_Zynn

XD i was just kidding goof! (not really my gif but i have used it) relaaaaaax Moose, Zynnie is being a goofball~!
Hello and welcome to RPR.
Im very shy myself, haha, but dont worry! Everyone here is so kind, and there are tons of people that would be willing to help you with anything you ask!<3

Anyway, welcome!
UndertaleLex

Chasing_Autumn wrote:
Hello everyone! If only you knew what it's taken me to finally up and make my first forum topic on this here lovely site...;p

You see, it's kind of difficult for me to find my place in unfamiliar territory because I'm much too shy for own good. However, I'm hoping to break out of this Cancerian shell of mine and start getting involved with a new roleplaying community.

I'd like to begin by saying that I am no stranger to roleplaying. For over ten years I was actively involved with a website called AllPoetry, which is where I got my start (back in 2004). Unfortunately, the RP community there has kind of gone "poof," which has led me here, and I am optimistic that I will meet as many wonderful individuals in this community as I did through AP <3

Anyhoo, I've never much been good with these sorta things, so please forgive my brevity. That being said, I am greatly looking forward to this new adventure! :D

On a sidenote, I'd love to know everyone's Zodiac signs! I'm quite passionate about Astrology and I figure "Well, who doesn't like to share their Zodiac sign?" I find the subject to be a decent ice breaker. So have at it, hey! Any fellow Cancerian natives out there? :)

Hi! Welcome here! hope you find new roleplays and enjoy them a lot
Awww, you're fun! Me likey.

But with all these people already greeting you, you might not even notice mine.

Anyhuways, welcome! I've been here only for a week and I'm having a blast! Virgo here and proud.

Orrik_Zynn wrote:
XD i was just kidding goof! (not really my gif but i have used it) relaaaaaax Moose, Zynnie is being a goofball~!

xD <3

ILoveCookies wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR.

Thank you! <3

okAlex wrote:
Im very shy myself, haha, but dont worry! Everyone here is so kind, and there are tons of people that would be willing to help you with anything you ask!<3

Anyway, welcome!

Thank you so much, Alex! <3 And yes, I've noticed that everyone I've interacted with so far has been super wonderful and welcoming. I love it! :)

undertalelex wrote:
Chasing_Autumn wrote:
Hello everyone! If only you knew what it's taken me to finally up and make my first forum topic on this here lovely site...;p

You see, it's kind of difficult for me to find my place in unfamiliar territory because I'm much too shy for own good. However, I'm hoping to break out of this Cancerian shell of mine and start getting involved with a new roleplaying community.

I'd like to begin by saying that I am no stranger to roleplaying. For over ten years I was actively involved with a website called AllPoetry, which is where I got my start (back in 2004). Unfortunately, the RP community there has kind of gone "poof," which has led me here, and I am optimistic that I will meet as many wonderful individuals in this community as I did through AP <3

Anyhoo, I've never much been good with these sorta things, so please forgive my brevity. That being said, I am greatly looking forward to this new adventure! :D

On a sidenote, I'd love to know everyone's Zodiac signs! I'm quite passionate about Astrology and I figure "Well, who doesn't like to share their Zodiac sign?" I find the subject to be a decent ice breaker. So have at it, hey! Any fellow Cancerian natives out there? :)

Hi! Welcome here! hope you find new roleplays and enjoy them a lot

Thank you! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » They Call Me Sunshine :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus